Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    lol - feel as though i've been embarassed by someone i was very intimate with once
    Like when your ex-girlfriends friends laugh at you when you walk past due to her telling them you have a small appendage. Damn I hate that.

ReputationRep:
    weren't you meant to be leaving yesterday?
    Nah, I wasn't leaving. It was someone else who suggested I take Mr White's lead. No Fear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    both, although leaning toward the latter.
    Sounds about right. Guess I'd best go look it up. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Furtive)
    Like when your ex-girlfriends friends laugh at you when you walk past due to her telling them you have a small appendage. Damn I hate that.
    lol true, that is very uncomfortable
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    Prehaps you would like to tell us why you think endorf is an idiot. I think that now he would admit that his original thread that incited much hatred was misconcieved however since then he has calmed his manner considerablely since then.
    Agreed - I stand by my comment that he was acting like an idiot (and at the time I said so in not so many words - admittedly I was a little more frank in F51 but I doubt he could be in any doubt as to what my opinion of him was at that point in time).

His manner did improve (although the rep obsessing I find pretty irritating) - personally though I do think that accusing the mods of being corrupt is pretty idiotic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    His manner did improve (although the rep obsessing I find pretty irritating) - personally though I do think that accusing the mods of being corrupt is pretty idiotic.
    do the mods allow offensive material regarding other members to be posted in forum 51 ??

do the mods allow subscribers to openly organise neg repping of individuals ??

would this be allowed in the general chat forum ?? (previous instances have proven this not to be the case)

i would class this as "corruption".

and please do say what you like about me now, because your opinions neither respected nor required.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)

and please do say what you like about me now, because your opinions neither respected nor required.

aaaaaaaaaaaaah hello to you

ReputationRep:
    aaaaaaaaaaaaah hello to you
    greetings JPJ - do you have any opinions on the matter ??
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    do the mods allow offensive material regarding other members to be posted in forum 51 ??

do the mods allow subscribers to openly organise neg repping of individuals ??

would this be allowed in the general chat forum ?? (previous instances have proven this not to be the case)

i would class this as "corruption".
    Fair enough - I still think it's pretty daft to publish these sorts of opinions on the very website you're talking about...when the people you're referring to have the power to ban you from the site.

ReputationRep:
    greetings JPJ - do you have any opinions on the matter ??

hahah - that Pencil Queen is a cowardly whinger and contrived in every manner possible, she's a petty office worker who likes to prey on people years younger than her and try and score a bureaucratic point over them, she's a mad secretary
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    hahah - that Pencil Queen is a cowardly whinger and contrived in every manner possible, she's a petty office worker who likes to prey on people years younger than her and try and score a bureaucratic point over them, she's a mad secretary
    I'm a boring know-it-all too

ReputationRep:
    I'm a boring know-it-all too
    lol yes, that's why you're a bureaucrat

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough - I still think it's pretty daft to publish these sorts of opinions on the very website you're talking about...when the people you're referring to have the power to ban you from the site.
    what has he done to deserved being banned?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    what has he done to deserved being banned?
    I don't think he's done anything to deserve being banned and haven't posted anything to that effect (I only joined in the "should endorf & vienna be banned" thread to let an Sairach know about my PM to Ollie re the complaints procedure being added to the FAQ and then for a bit of general chit chat).

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he's done anything to deserve being banned and haven't posted anything to that effect (I only joined in the "should endorf & vienna be banned" thread to let an Sairach know about my PM to Ollie re the complaints procedure being added to the FAQ and then for a bit of general chit chat).
    you just said you thought that he should be careful on this thread tho and i am wondering why?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    you just said you thought that he should be careful on this thread tho and i am wondering why?
    No I said I thought it was daft to critisise the integrity of the people who have the potential power to ban him - it's hardly going to put him in their good books and throwing accusations like that at people in authority are generally counterproductive...they generally harm the thrower and do nothing to improve the percieved "problem".

ReputationRep:
    No I said I thought it was daft to critisise the integrity of the people who have the potential power to ban him - it's hardly going to put him in their good books and throwing accusations like that at people in authority are generally counterproductive...they generally harm the thrower and do nothing to improve the percieved "problem".
    Do you think its right that ****ging off of members and rep whoring goes on in F51?
    If no then you can see he is right to act surely regardless of the consequences

ReputationRep:
    surely banning me would meerly serve to proove my point further...

Well Sire, i'm sure i helped you out a lot in the end then.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Do you think its right that ****ging off and rep whoring goes on in F51 of members?
    It's no worse or better than the ****ging off that goes on in PM (but then PMs are entirely "secret" so this sort of action is unlikely to ever be outed)

And as has been pointed out any indication of rep whoring was stamped down on by Ollie as soon as it came to light. This too has been confined to PMs (where it happens).
    If no then you can see he is right to act surely regardless of the consequences
    If he thinks the mods are corrupt then there are far more productive ways of getting things changed than simply posting accusations in public. PMing d with a complaint for a start.

Risking a ban as he did does nothing to help his "cause".

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.