Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    He was also voted Comedian of 2003

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    He was also voted Comedian of 2003

He's a part of the past

ReputationRep:
    did he do much else other than go on here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    did he do much else other than go on here?
    He is still in high school though I feel that if you looked hard in twenty years, you'd hear of Gabriel Copernicus White.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    He's a part of the past
    That would indeed make him a 'legend' then *chuckles*

ReputationRep:
    Well, out of sheer curiosity and of the credibility of Sires previous threads, I felt I had to read this just to see what it was about.

Sire from what I have read, instigated a debate which to be relevant for his studies, could not be disclosed as such before hand, as in doing so, would have invalidated the purpose behind it. Having completed his paper, he gave an explanation as to why, which then lead into a ****ging match, between many people.

I think we can all agree that we wont always get on with everyone else, at times, we may even feel the need to express these feelings, to do it publicly rather than in private to the person/s concerned is a little low in my opinion.

Sire is intelligent, extremely bright and never does anything without reason, even if that reason cannot be given at the said time. Over the past few years, Ive had the pleasure of spending many a hour in debate with Sire, during which he has given thought and demonstrated a wide knowledge of all we have discussed. I would also class myself as being one of those *friends* mentioned, that if I have disagreed with him, I have said as much.

So come on guys, leave the *****ing outside the threads, we dont have to love each other to get on, how about accepting each and everyone for who and what they are. Not one of us is without faults

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    He also wrote the History of UK-Learning.net
    Yes, that was indeed very impressive. I'm sure he'll be back though. As Frodo, Sam et al learnt there's always another battle to fight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevilsDoor)
    Well, out of sheer curiosity and of the credibility of Sires previous threads, I felt I had to read this just to see what it was about.

Sire from what I have read, instigated a debate which to be relevant for his studies, could not be disclosed as such before hand, as in doing so, would have invalidated the purpose behind it. Having completed his paper, he gave an explanation as to why, which then lead into a ****ging match, between many people.

I think we can all agree that we wont always get on with everyone else, at times, we may even feel the need to express these feelings, to do it publicly rather than in private to the person/s concerned is a little low in my opinion.

Sire is intelligent, extremely bright and never does anything without reason, even if that reason cannot be given at the said time. Over the past few years, Ive had the pleasure of spending many a hour in debate with Sire, during which he has given thought and demonstrated a wide knowledge of all we have discussed. I would also class myself as being one of those *friends* mentioned, that if I have disagreed with him, I have said as much.

So come on guys, leave the *****ing outside the threads, we dont have to love each other to get on, how about accepting each and everyone for who and what they are. Not one of us is without faults
    Thankyou ever so much DevilsDoor. Pleased to see that while we don't always agree, we will always get on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Thankyou ever so much DevilsDoor. Pleased to see that while we don't always agree, we will always get on
    Mr White returned last night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Hopefully he will decide to stay.

(Original post by Sire)
    Hopefully he will decide to stay.
    It didn't strike me as a perminant thing.

ReputationRep:
    What was the aim of the experiment, what were you trying to find out?
    Sorry if that's been answered, didn't read pages 2-5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by young_free)
    What was the aim of the experiment, what were you trying to find out?
    Sorry if that's been answered, didn't read pages 2-5
    And did you discuss your 'methodology' with your tutor before proceding with this 'experiment'?

Just curious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    did he very mysterious character is he!

(Original post by trigger)
    did he very mysterious character is he!
    Yes, i was the first to spot him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Yes, i was the first to spot him.
    gud for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    My apologies to all the newbies, and also some of the older forum members, who took offense to yesterdays post about Mr White being forced to leave due to a dramatic increase in useless posting. The thread was just a tool for me to complete part of my 'social studies' assessment. The title and two posts I put on the thread were more in Mr White's honour than anthing else. For he had helped me with a few similar exercises about six months ago. Thankyou to all who participated, though it is a little sad to see that the level of truth in the orignial post was high and perfectly justified by many of the people who replied before it was thankfully closed. Personally, the greatest part was seeing Ensocopier, my main antagonist in days gone by, return for one last fling. Cheers

By the way, this is worth a High Distinction, thanks people.
    Explains your rude and arrogant behaviour, thanks for clearing that up.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.