Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Who sat the Edexcel GCSE Maths Non Calc exam on May 26th?
    -How did you find it?(Personally, I thought it was much harder than last year's paper)
    -Do you have any topic predictions for tomorrow's exam?
    -Does anyone think Edexcel will lower the grade boundaries?

ReputationRep:
    I agree it was pretty hard to get a C, I wish I did foundation..
    I'm pretty pissed thst everyone else I know found it easy.
    Hopefully the grade boundaries wil be low but I think the highest to aim for a c is 75 but the grade boundaries don't go up that high considering there were pretty hard questions at the start maybe it will go up by just by 5 marks so a c is likley 70. Remember they don't want to many people failing.
    It also depends in the difficulty of the calculator paper.
    I think I did very bad in the non-calculator so I'm aiming for around a 60 in the Calculator paper. Just to secure that C.
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matilda612)
    I agree it was pretty hard to get a C, I wish I did foundation..
    I'm pretty pissed thst everyone else I know found it easy.
    Hopefully the grade boundaries wil be low but I think the highest to aim for a c is 75 but the grade boundaries don't go up that high considering there were pretty hard questions at the start maybe it will go up by just by 5 marks so a c is likley 70. Remember they don't want to many people failing.
    It also depends in the difficulty of the calculator paper.
    I think I did very bad in the non-calculator so I'm aiming for around a 60 in the Calculator paper. Just to secure that C.
    Good luck
    Same! So many other people found it easy
    Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.