Gcse edexcel maths

Watch this thread
rimshaiqbal
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
What topics are in a calculator paper??
and who is ready for tomorrow??
Adilpatel
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Rearranging the formula could up. I'm hoping for a bit of completing the square, stratified sampling and histograms.
Arisole
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Predicted topics based on what did/didn't come up in the non-calc: https://www.mathswatchvle.com/docs/P...dexcel2016.pdf
BTAnonymous
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
25% of the paper is algebra so brush up on that. Expect lots of geometry, trigonometry and Pythagoras. And like Adilpatel, histograms will almost inevitably or cumulative graphs.
Speedbird129
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Adilpatel)
Rearranging the formula could up. I'm hoping for a bit of completing the square, stratified sampling and histograms.
Ahh, love those topic. I think a tricky question on graphs may come up, perpendicular lines, maybe bearing including Pythagoras. All guesses though!
hollie.jones1825
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465399655.464367.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  78.3 KB

This is for anyone that needs it; JustMaths have made a paper based on what they think will come up, these are the topics they are predicting will come up.. Hope this helps people?
Please ignore the pink highlighting, sorry😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (113)
40.79%