Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What topics are in a calculator paper??
    and who is ready for tomorrow??

ReputationRep:
    Rearranging the formula could up. I'm hoping for a bit of completing the square, stratified sampling and histograms.

ReputationRep:
    Predicted topics based on what did/didn't come up in the non-calc: https://www.mathswatchvle.com/docs/P...dexcel2016.pdf

ReputationRep:
    25% of the paper is algebra so brush up on that. Expect lots of geometry, trigonometry and Pythagoras. And like Adilpatel, histograms will almost inevitably or cumulative graphs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adilpatel)
    Rearranging the formula could up. I'm hoping for a bit of completing the square, stratified sampling and histograms.
    Ahh, love those topic. I think a tricky question on graphs may come up, perpendicular lines, maybe bearing including Pythagoras. All guesses though!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465399655.464367.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  78.3 KB

This is for anyone that needs it; JustMaths have made a paper based on what they think will come up, these are the topics they are predicting will come up.. Hope this helps people?
    Please ignore the pink highlighting, sorry😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.