Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically, as my final grade for geography, I'm hoping a A or A*. I'm predicted as an "A" however after finishing my two exams I feel slightly worried now...

As for my physical paper, I finished it all and confident however with the Human paper, my timing was very off than usual due to the mass writing for 8 mark question . This caused me to miss 2 questions which in total is 8 marks however I finished the last question which I used the case study "Kenya" since it's more marks, including sPAG (11 marks in total). So overall, I know that I have lost 11 valuable marks for human :/

Obviously, the grade boundaries are not out yet but can you guys give me a rough outline on my grade. Not to mention, I achieve a high "A*" or potentially a high "A" in my coursework. I believe I got 57/60 or in the range of 53 or above.

WHAT GRADE COULD I ACHIEVED AT THIS RATE? SO SCARED NKJFNGJ

THANKS

At this point of time, I'm thinking

MOCK
    Physical: A*
    Human: A

MY PUBLIC PREDICTION
    Physical paper: A grade
    Human: B grade / Maybe scrap an "A" if boundaries are low

ReputationRep:
    people usually do better than they thought they would, and based on the idea that many seem to struggle with time on the human paper and many thought the physical paper was hard, I am sure you will at least get an A, as the grade boundaries will most likely be low. try not to worry, your coursework is very good ! sorry good luck !!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.