Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'll be studying Live Sound Production this year and I'm looking for a room in a house share/people to rent with!

Is anyone looking for accommodation??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah10082211)
    Hi

I'll be studying Live Sound Production this year and I'm looking for a room in a house share/people to rent with!

Hey there

Im learning music tech next year, still havent got a room though. I am certainly looking for accommodation

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Hi Hanna, we'll be in the same course

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, me and my girlfriend are looking for people to join up and house together near UWL if you're still intrested?

I'm studying psychology and my girlfiend is studying visual effects and will both be starting our 2nd years at UWL

You can add me on facebook if you want to talk about it further

https://www.facebook.com/harry.gilbert.7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rcknrll182)
    Hey!

i think I actually messaged you under a different account I have on this lol

What's your name?

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

i think I actually messaged you under a different account I have on this lol

What's your name?
    HannaH Olivia? lol
    Did you receive the offer then?

ReputationRep:
    HannaH Olivia? lol
    Did you receive the offer then?
    Yeah that's me haha!

Yeah got a place woo! Just trying to find accommodation now, I've applied to paragon but don't if they still have spaces

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's me haha!

Yeah got a place woo! Just trying to find accommodation now, I've applied to paragon but don't if they still have spaces
    congrats
    try to give a look on spareroom, uni accomodation are way more expensive than private flats

ReputationRep:
    congrats
    try to give a look on spareroom, uni accomodation are way more expensive than private flats
    Yeah, I found somewhere i quite like but they want a deposit plus a months rent up front and you need to pay for the background check. And they wanted me to pay rent in August when I'm not moving til Sept. I'll keep looking tho. Where are you coming from?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I found somewhere i quite like but they want a deposit plus a months rent up front and you need to pay for the background check. And they wanted me to pay rent in August when I'm not moving til Sept. I'll keep looking tho. Where are you coming from?
    I'm italian but I live in London

ReputationRep:
    I'm italian but I live in London
    Lucky you! What's your name?

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you! What's your name?
    Martina
    Yeah it's a lovely city!

ReputationRep:
    Martina
    Yeah it's a lovely city!
    Look forward to meeting you

ReputationRep:
    I'm going into my third year of live sound this year so if either of you want to know about the course etc feel free to message me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rn18)
    I'm going into my third year of live sound this year so if either of you want to know about the course etc feel free to message me
    That's very kind. Did you enjoy the first 2 years?

ReputationRep:
    That's very kind. Did you enjoy the first 2 years?
    Yeah I did! It covers quite a lot of areas in live and studio. Unless they've changed it you don't do live sound properly until the second year but theres always gigs on you can try to get involved in and definitely top up those mixing skills in the studio for when you do start doing live!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.