Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    im looking for 4 house mates to share a house with this coming academic year its a nice 5 bedroom house next to de havilland campus . I'm outgoing, fun, clean and a good cook message me if interested
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisopoku)
    im looking for 4 house mates to share a house with this coming academic year its a nice 5 bedroom house next to de havilland campus . I'm outgoing, fun, clean and a good cook message me if interested
    Hi,

Sometimes the Students' Union can support you in finding a house. Some of their properties are single occupancy let within a house. If you would like to get in touch with them you can call them on 01707285000 or visit their website hertfordshire.su

Cheers,
    Brad

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, i am looking for a place in hatfield, while i think i will be studying at the college lane campus and think i may be interested. contact me on [personal details removed]
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    If you still haven't got people, might i suggest posting about it on the number of facebook groups for freshers ..
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/hertsfreshers2014/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hert...Socieites2015/

those are just 2 , with loads of members . You'll have more luck on those as very few students go on this website .

Luke

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.