Edexcel GCSE Geography B- People and the Plant (Unit 2)

Watch
r.mehtaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How did everyone find it?
laroosey
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ok but challenges of an urban world 8 marker was a bit vague
Arisole
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by laroosey)
ok but challenges of an urban world 8 marker was a bit vague
What did you put for it? I chose London and mentioned stuff about BedZED and recycling policies but I'm not sure it's relevant to the question
laroosey
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Arisole)
What did you put for it? I chose London and mentioned stuff about BedZED and recycling policies but I'm not sure it's relevant to the question
Yeh I think u should get marks for that as long as you linked it to reducing waste.

I talked about the green exchange scheme in Curitiba in Brazil but i know that's wrong cos Brazil isn't a developed country. I was going to use London as the example but I didn't think the facts that I had learnt would relate to the question. Do u think I would get marks for using Brazil?
Arisole
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeh I think u should get marks for that as long as you linked it to reducing waste.

I talked about the green exchange scheme in Curitiba in Brazil but i know that's wrong cos Brazil isn't a developed country. I was going to use London as the example but I didn't think the facts that I had learnt would relate to the question. Do u think I would get marks for using Brazil?
I'm not sure, maybe you'll get marks as long as what you said is also used in developed countries. tbh not giving you anything just for saying Brazil would be harsh
olliebattle
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

i did that as well hopefully i will get marks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (627)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (784)
42.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (368)
19.76%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.46%

Watched Threads