Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys!

So with all the exam stress going on I thought I would attempt to try and take your minds off a little bit with a little bit of a reminder of leavers...

Any fun stories or anything particular your school did for you or any good memories to share?

My school is yet to have our leavers assemebly we have it on monday and honestly thinking about it now where has the time gone? LIKE 5 YEARS!! it's crazy!!

So what's leavers like guys?

ReputationRep:
    We had a leavers assembly, but some dorks decided to pull the fire alarm halfway through so we never got to finish it :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nallecolt)
    We had a leavers assembly, but some dorks decided to pull the fire alarm halfway through so we never got to finish it :/
    Oh God! That's awful! Was the bit you did get enjoyable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _chloeematt)
    Oh God! That's awful! Was the bit you did get enjoyable?
    Band performance and year 7 photos being screened.. What's not to love?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys!

So with all the exam stress going on I thought I would attempt to try and take your minds off a little bit with a little bit of a reminder of leavers...

Any fun stories or anything particular your school did for you or any good memories to share?

My school is yet to have our leavers assemebly we have it on monday and honestly thinking about it now where has the time gone? LIKE 5 YEARS!! it's crazy!!

So what's leavers like guys?
    It was pretty fun...there were funny stories from our 5 years there, year 7 photos and the teachers even made this cute video where they were singing along to Happy! Then we let off balloons (biodegradable I might add) and some people jumped in the pool! It was a nice day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    It was pretty fun...there were funny stories from our 5 years there, year 7 photos and the teachers even made this cute video where they were singing along to Happy! Then we let off balloons (biodegradable I might add) and some people jumped in the pool! It was a nice day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A pool?! That sounds like some school and really a lot of fun... I honestly can't wait for mine but has hit you that your actually leaving yet? Or that the time has flown so quickly!

ReputationRep:
    A pool?! That sounds like some school and really a lot of fun... I honestly can't wait for mine but has hit you that your actually leaving yet? Or that the time has flown so quickly!
    Haha
    I don't know, I'm kinda looking forward to leaving - college should be pretty cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha
    I don't know, I'm kinda looking forward to leaving - college should be pretty cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any teachers you'll miss - or friends!

ReputationRep:
    Any teachers you'll miss - or friends!
    It's quite funny, my favourite teachers are actually leaving this year - it obviously couldn't get any better! A couple of my friends are going to the same college as me and I'll stay in touch with some of the others!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's quite funny, my favourite teachers are actually leaving this year - it obviously couldn't get any better! A couple of my friends are going to the same college as me and I'll stay in touch with some of the others!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww that's nice - I don't know if I'm looking forward to mine like I'm looking forward to what the teachers have done for us and looking at all the photo's and stuff but as much as I've said I can't wait to leave - I kinda don't want to leave everyone

ReputationRep:
    It certainly hasn't hit me that it's the end! And I've only been at my school 3 years because we start in year 9!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww that's nice - I don't know if I'm looking forward to mine like I'm looking forward to what the teachers have done for us and looking at all the photo's and stuff but as much as I've said I can't wait to leave - I kinda don't want to leave everyone
    Yeah I guess it's kinda weird...5 years is a long time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine is tomorrow and im shixxing bricks. I lie, I am amazing at life.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.