Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely sure whats wrong with my but for the past 3 days Ive been so ridiculously tired I could barely get out of bed (but forced myself to cus I wanted to stick to my revision schedule) now its the evening before my exam and I've been vomiting, explosive diarrhoae and have a temperature and a migraine thats left me in a dark room with a cold wet cloth on my head. I've revised enough in advance that I am fine for the exam knowledge wise however its a 3 hour exam and seeing as I can barely go 10 minutes without falling asleep/vomiting or pooping myself I really dont know what to do!?? please help! (I am retaking on a gap year so failing and retaking isnt an option)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tubkb)
    I'm not entirely sure whats wrong with my but for the past 3 days Ive been so ridiculously tired I could barely get out of bed (but forced myself to cus I wanted to stick to my revision schedule) now its the evening before my exam and I've been vomiting, explosive diarrhoae and have a temperature and a migraine thats left me in a dark room with a cold wet cloth on my head. I've revised enough in advance that I am fine for the exam knowledge wise however its a 3 hour exam and seeing as I can barely go 10 minutes without falling asleep/vomiting or pooping myself I really dont know what to do!?? please help! (I am retaking on a gap year so failing and retaking isnt an option)
    When is your exam?
    You could get a doctors note explaining you are sick? maybe you can get special consideration but it's not that much...
    Best bet is get a doctors note and explain it to your school but idk how lenient the exam board will be.

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    if you can't resit you'll have to call your school and explain, perhaps you can sit the exam with rest breaks (these can be awarded last minute ) so you can keep going to the toilet

you could try for an impaired performance claim but they only add like 1-2% of your score on so it's unlikely to make a huge difference to your grade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile Generator)
    When is your exam?
    You could get a doctors note explaining you are sick? maybe you can get special consideration but it's not that much...
    Best bet is get a doctors note and explain it to your school but idk how lenient the exam board will be.

Good luck.
    Its tomorrow at 2 I have a 3 A offer for law at warwick, already got 2 A's and really need to ace this exam!

OMG I hope you get well...still go for the exam...and let the teachers decide what they want to do....make sure you get yourself a doctors note and apply for special consideration....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.