Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

I have a EURO 2008 ball. Watch

ReputationRep:
    So in 2008 I won a football tournament and our team won a official (I think) EURO 2008 ball) Anyway, I thought these gain value as the s on ebay are going for about £50-£100. But when I try to find mine on google or ebay I haven't seen one? Anyone tell me if its fake or I dunno, Im guessing its worth f-all but its worth to see if it is. Thanks!

Name:  Photo on 08-06-2016 at 19.14.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  173.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    I believe they gave you a Replica, like the one they sold in shops at the time, still you could get some money as the game was 8 years ago and there are always some collectors out there!

ReputationRep:
    It's not 'fake'.

You should be able to tell if it was a match ball (one the professionals/competitions use) or replica (ones you usually buy in shops) based on what is written on the ball. The replicas retail at about £20-25, match balls £75-90ish. I got a Total 90 Aerow match ball (first or second edition can't remember) a few years back and the difference between that and the replica is very hard to tell unless you're looking for it but it should say something on the ball.

I can't tell you anything about Adidas balls though. Best bet is to find a replica Adidas ball from the same period and compare or find out the exact model of ball by name.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.