The Student Room Group

History of Art - 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Suki77
Yes, I made reservations at the portchester house (south banks), they are brand new, I can cycle or walk to Uni and I can move in early. What about you?

That sounds nice :smile: I'm leaning towards Duchy House because I'd like to be close to the Courtauld especially when I'm finding my feet in the first year
Reply 461
Original post by tmwilliams
That sounds nice :smile: I'm leaning towards Duchy House because I'd like to be close to the Courtauld especially when I'm finding my feet in the first year

Are you both doing the BA because I've heard nothing about accomodation and slightly stressing out
Original post by SDakin
Are you both doing the BA because I've heard nothing about accomodation and slightly stressing out

I am but I haven't firmed it yet... the Courtauld website does state that "Students who have firmly accepted an offer for a course at least one academic year in duration will receive an application form for the accommodation we offer, as well as information about external organisations." so I'd assume you'd hear something soon 🤔
Reply 463
UCL HoA is turning into a one man show :frown: Anyone?
Reply 464
Original post by SDakin

No, I am doing a Masters. Courtauld is going to send info about accommodations in the welcome package (early June I think), but since I am from Switzerland and need to move to the UK before the first of September to get the Eu Tuition, I just didn't want to wait until then.
Reply 465
I'm from Germany :smile:

You are german? Hab mich schon gefragt, ob es auch Leute vom deutschsprachigen Raum ins Courtauld geschafft haben :biggrin:
Original post by Suki77
You are german? Hab mich schon gefragt, ob es auch Leute vom deutschsprachigen Raum ins Courtauld geschafft haben :biggrin:

Hi :smile: Ja, ich komme aus Baden-Württemberg bin aber auch gebürtige Amerikanerin 😁 Ich meine bei meinem Interview noch zwei oder drei andere Deutsche/ Österreicher gehört/ gesehen zu haben, hatte aber leider nicht die Chance mich mit ihnen zu unterhalten und weiß auch nicht wie es ihnen ergangen ist 😅
Reply 467
Hi :smile: Ja, ich komme aus Baden-Württemberg bin aber auch gebürtige Amerikanerin 😁 Ich meine bei meinem Interview noch zwei oder drei andere Deutsche/ Österreicher gehört/ gesehen zu haben, hatte aber leider nicht die Chance mich mit ihnen zu unterhalten und weiß auch nicht wie es ihnen ergangen ist 😅

Na dann bin ich gespannt auf wen ich so treffen werde :smile:
anyone going ucl ??
Reply 469
Original post by sleepysoup
anyone going ucl ??

Yes!!!
Original post by sleepysoup
anyone going ucl ??

if I get my grades then yes!
is anyone doing the AS or A2 exam this month?
Original post by amy1698
is anyone doing the AS or A2 exam this month?

I'm doing the A2 exam in a couple of week, so much to learn ahh
Original post by emmap1998
I'm doing the A2 exam in a couple of week, so much to learn ahh

same! how many case studies are you learning?
Original post by amy1698
same! how many case studies are you learning?

42 for Unit 3 and 39 for Unit 4, what about you?
Reply 475
heey, anyone for ucl?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending