This discussion is closed.
cdm391
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Could someone tell me about this specific personal statement under the following headings.

Paragraph headings
Subject related activities
Sixth form activities
Magazines/textbooks for extra reading
Extra curricular activities
Work experience
Other comments
sophiekenyon
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
if u look through google..there sld b websites that help u 2 write ur personal statement!
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Paragraph headings
Subject related activities - use something exciting that you've done, like i used the synthesis of asprin and mentioned how i had enjoyed it

Sixth form activities - dont put too much emphasis on this, put a little about the area that interests you most

Magazines/textbooks for extra reading - well i read new scientist and had read the 'general chemistry - by linus pauling' say maybe somthing that interested you or inspired you to find out more etc. you dont really read textbooks so they might think ur lieing

Extra curricular activities - put down any general interests or things you do

Work experience - i exagerated my work experiance, i did work exp. in yr10 at a vets and i said i did voluntary work at a vets for a short period, work experiance for chem doesnt matter

Other comments - Be urself, i think i got my BBB offer from durham rarther than the typical AAB by being honest rarther than using lots of long words in an overly formal style
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (22)
8.8%
Confident (30)
12%
Indifferent (42)
16.8%
Unsure (67)
26.8%
Worried (89)
35.6%

Watched Threads