dch187
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Okay, so for the tourism, 8 marker, who did mass tourism and who did ecotourism, and which case studies for either? anyone think that both of them will be on the mark scheme?
salhas69sweets
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i did tataqra lodge, this was right cause it said in the 'tropics'. eg it is in the forests in brazil. it uses solar panels and local ingredients... etc
KewlKid64
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know people that re from CGP guides did Kenyah....I did Jamaica as a mass tourist tropical destination and I'm 100% that's right
Blancosdos
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by KewlKid64)
I know people that re from CGP guides did Kenyah....I did Jamaica as a mass tourist tropical destination and I'm 100% that's right
Kenya's also a case study for Mass Tourism
Finlaycollins
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did The Galapagos Islands as sustainable ecotourism - am I the only one?
A lot of people who I have talked to did Jamaica.
KewlKid64
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Blancosdos)
Kenya's also a case study for Mass Tourism
I realise that, just saying it was CGP alternative...I think many people are worried they did something along the lines of Galapagos Islands (ecotourism) and that this wasn't acceptable, but it may well be....

The only things I'm worried about it
a) Whether writing about Kerala, India for birth control policies for a COUNTRY was right (Kerala is a province)
b) Whether only including ideas of international efforts to reduce global inequalities was okay, i.e talking only about fair trade, free trade, debt for conservation swaps and debt reduction, rather than including 'examples' as case studies, such as Cahora Bassa Dam etc. which is what all my mates did....
Any ideas???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (10)
12.66%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (17)
21.52%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (36)
45.57%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (13)
16.46%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
3.8%

Watched Threads