Turn on thread page Beta

Belly-Dancing Classes - fun!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just been to my first belly-dancing class. Wow its great, I recommend them to everyone. It really focuses on your pelvic muscles, and after a 2 hour session, I already feel toned up.
    I think every town in the Uk is doing these sessions. I actually was looking for a table dancing session, but I think belly dancing is close enough. Oh well!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Just been to my first belly-dancing class. Wow its great, I recommend them to everyone. It really focuses on your pelvic muscles, and after a 2 hour session, I already feel toned up.
    I think every town in the Uk is doing these sessions. I actually was looking for a table dancing session, but I think belly dancing is close enough. Oh well!!
    Really? *intrigued* I wonder if they do them in Bradford. I doubt I'd join though, I'd feel so silly!

ReputationRep:
    ohh wow, i'd *love* to do that but i'm a little shy when to comes to things like that n i'm sober!

x

ReputationRep:
    Cooool, sounds fun! I'd love to go to one of those classes, but I don't think any of my friends would really want to come with me though! :rolleyes:

I'll have to try it then.

ReputationRep:
    it makes your stomach fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quizzical)
    What a load of fadge

ReputationRep:
    My friend has been taking classes for almost a year now, she actually lost quite alot of weight around the pelvic area, she looks great, they were recommending this on GMTV yesterday

Babygal what shameless behaviour are you guilty of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Babygal what shameless behaviour are you guilty of?
    excuse me??? :confused:

Why do you have neg rep?! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Why do you have neg rep?! :rolleyes:
    oh some sad person gave me it me cos i said something on the photo thread which was related to some irony and i only understood later on, so he decided to give me bad rep,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quizzical)

how can it make ur stomach fat???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    oh some sad person gave me it me cos i said something on the photo thread which was related to some irony and i only understood later on, so he decided to give me bad rep,

Ive has alot of neg rep from someone called the Don, he leaves no message, except his name. Weird! Ive never seen him online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    I have just given you some poz rep to make you feel better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Investmentboy)
    I have just given you some poz rep to make you feel better

awwww that was unexpected, well thank you, I havent given any today, so you get pos rep too. Thanx sweetie, love ya

ReputationRep:
    awwww that was unexpected, well thank you, I havent given any today, so you get pos rep too. Thanx sweetie, love ya
    Whoopsy, I gave todays rep to babygal. But don't worry I'll give you a bit fat portion of poz rep 2morrow, promise

ReputationRep:
    Im up for it if someone wants to hold my hand i would go with them.

Do you need to put a jewel in your button or is that optional?

ReputationRep:
    HOw do you do it though? I never understand how people manage to separate their tummy from their chest!!!

For me, it would be impossible.

ReputationRep:
    how can it make ur stomach fat???
    Maybe he meant to say that it makes your stomach flat...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.