Erm..... what?
caz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Erm..... what?
sorry, perhaps i was wrong. i just dont see why anyone would waste a day's rep to give me bad rep for saying NOPE
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by caz)
sorry, perhaps i was wrong. i just dont see why anyone would waste a day's rep to give me bad rep for saying NOPE
I've been getting so much neg. rep for no apparent reason. It seems someone gains a grudge and then gives you neg. rep everyday.

Rep shouldn't be anonymous.
caz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've been getting so much neg. rep for no apparent reason. It seems someone gains a grudge and then gives you neg. rep everyday.

Rep shouldn't be anonymous.
people make me laugh sometimes
italianmark
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
Bath is a really cool uni, however you might get a little bored in Bath 4 clubs which rather limit the social life however i think the social life on the campus is a lot better than in town from what i know.
so bath's social life isnt too hot eh?dont worry, ill show you how to party- if i get in, offer ABB- applied european studies, frencha and italian. apparently you can take up japanese?..
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by italianmark)
so bath's social life isnt too hot eh?dont worry, ill show you how to party- if i get in, offer ABB- applied european studies, frencha and italian. apparently you can take up japanese?..
Only 15mins away on the bus to bristol. We'll show bath a good time
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
(Original post by italianmark)
Bath has more than 4 nightclubs, but they are expensive.
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Bath has more than 4 nightclubs, but they are expensive.
Bath does seem to have a mystical quality to it, other than it's rating as a uni.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
Bath does seem to have a mystical quality to it, other than it's rating as a uni.
The town is beautiful and was one of the reasons I chose it as my Insurance. The nightclubs are OK but expensive, so I tend to prefer to stay on campus.
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The town is beautiful and was one of the reasons I chose it as my Insurance. The nightclubs are OK but expensive, so I tend to prefer to stay on campus.
Indeed. Some friends are in Wessex and Norwood House, enjoying it thoroughly.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
Indeed. Some friends are in Wessex and Norwood House, enjoying it thoroughly.
Bad luck about being in Norwood!

There was a fire alarm in Norwood today, which makes me laugh quite a bit. It means 500-1000 people had to disembark their accomodation.... hehe
X
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (183)
23.83%
Pop (187)
24.35%
Jazz (30)
3.91%
Classical (46)
5.99%
Hip-Hop (145)
18.88%
Electronic (50)
6.51%
Indie (127)
16.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise