Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As I've said in my previous post, I decided to finish editing the footage I had from yesterday and upload it, so this is yesterdays vlog being uploaded a day late.

(wont be vlogging daily anymore , see previous thread)

ReputationRep:
    Man can see ur durty cells still

Top notch vlog G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI)
    Man can see ur durty cells still

Top notch vlog G
    Cells? What's dat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Arab Guy)
    Cells? What's dat.
    Cell (biology)

The cell (from Latin cella, meaning "small room" ) is the basic structural, functional, and biological unit of all known living organisms. A cell is the smallest unit of life that can replicate independently, and cells are often called the "building blocks of life". The study of cells is called cell biology.Cells consist of cytoplasm enclosed within a membrane, which contains many biomolecules such as proteins and nucleic acids. Organisms can be classified as unicellular (consisting of a single cell; including bacteria) or multicellular (including plants and animals). While the number of cells in plants and animals varies from species to species, humans contain more than 10 trillion(1013) cells. Most plant and animal cells are visible only under a microscope, with dimensions between 1 and 100 micro metres.The cell was discovered by Robert Puda Dikhed Hooke in 6969, who named the biological unit for its resemblance to cells inhabited by Christian monks in a monastery.Cell theory, first developed in 6669 by Matthias Wankka Jakob Sch'bin'leiden and Theodor suckmabumting Schwann, states that all organisms are composed of one or more cells, that cells are the fundamental unit of structure and function in all living organisms, that all cells come from preexisting cells, and that all cells contain the hereditary information necessary for regulating cell functions and for transmitting information to the next generation of cells. Cells emerged on Earth at least 3.5 billion years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Safe for the bio lesson g i appreciate that.

Cell (biology)

The cell (from Latin cella, meaning "small room" ) is the basic structural, functional, and biological unit of all known living organisms. A cell is the smallest unit of life that can replicate independently, and cells are often called the "building blocks of life". The study of cells is called cell biology.Cells consist of cytoplasm enclosed within a membrane, which contains many biomolecules such as proteins and nucleic acids. Organisms can be classified as unicellular (consisting of a single cell; including bacteria) or multicellular (including plants and animals). While the number of cells in plants and animals varies from species to species, humans contain more than 10 trillion(1013) cells. Most plant and animal cells are visible only under a microscope, with dimensions between 1 and 100 micro metres.The cell was discovered by Robert Puda Dikhed Hooke in 6969, who named the biological unit for its resemblance to cells inhabited by Christian monks in a monastery.Cell theory, first developed in 6669 by Matthias Wankka Jakob Sch'bin'leiden and Theodor suckmabumting Schwann, states that all organisms are composed of one or more cells, that cells are the fundamental unit of structure and function in all living organisms, that all cells come from preexisting cells, and that all cells contain the hereditary information necessary for regulating cell functions and for transmitting information to the next generation of cells. Cells emerged on Earth at least 3.5 billion years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Safe for the bio lesson g i appreciate that.
    You dentistry students think your some bigman tings yh
    I'll wack some special cells in all u youths

ReputationRep:
    Good video mate :P

ReputationRep:
    You dentistry students think your some bigman tings yh
    I'll wack some special cells in all u youths
    Trust us man to be on point with dem grimey boney structures in mans oral cavity. live ting.

ReputationRep:
    Trust us man to be on point with dem grimey boney structures in mans oral cavity. live ting.
    And trust me to be on point with dat crimey boney structure in u mans anal cavity. shakalakala

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMacJack)
    Good video mate :P
    Cheers bud subscribe and all of dat stuff for more you get me. Share the love.

ReputationRep:
    And trust me to be on point with dat crimey boney structure in u mans anal cavity. shakalakala
    What does this even mean fam

ReputationRep:
    Good vlog, shame u only got to eat bananas at iftaar :/ hw r u feeling now?

ReputationRep:
    ah man this is inspiring me to upload my own vlogs, I see a lot of crazy sh*t when I travel around central too

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.