The Student Room Group

I'm worried about results day!!!!

Basically, I feel like my exams have been alright so far, psychology being the best, then geog, then govpol and lastly biology- I think i've got a C in Biology, But i REALLY want As in the other three, which tbh have gone well.

The problem is- i'm worried i will get the shock of my life on results day, and just see three Cs/Ds/Es in front of me, because my exams feel like they've been too good (not that great tbh, but better than I expected) to be true. Does anyone else feel worried?????????? :s-smilie:
Its only natural to feel worried as we put a lot of hope on the results.

No matter how much you do, then worrying wont get you extra marks, so its pointless

For many results will turn out better.

If it were me I would prepare by knowing what my plan B was if the results werent what I had hoped.
That might mean resit, it might mean clearing. Get used to the idea of knowing what will happen, then if it turns out tonot be what you hoped for you cna activate your plan and know what you need to do.

The sky doesnt fall in if you fail. Resits come round faster than you realise. Obviously its easier to cope if your exams are beter than expected.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending