Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yo, I've accepted my offer for Ravensbourne but I'm struggling to find accommodation, Scape and Unite seem way too expensive, especially considering the total rent is more than my entire student loan. Claredale and Cass have offered all their rooms and I'd imagine Farndale is the same but I'll still be enquiring tomorrow. McMillan student village is listed on the website too but is quite expensive too. I know that living in London is expensive and I have already got a job sorted out for when I move up there but is it worth looking into housesharing? What are my other options?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by DiCanio)
    Yo, I've accepted my offer for Ravensbourne but I'm struggling to find accommodation, Scape and Unite seem way too expensive, especially considering the total rent is more than my entire student loan. Claredale and Cass have offered all their rooms and I'd imagine Farndale is the same but I'll still be enquiring tomorrow. McMillan student village is listed on the website too but is quite expensive too. I know that living in London is expensive and I have already got a job sorted out for when I move up there but is it worth looking into housesharing? What are my other options?
    Hey DiCanio,

Have you tried contacted Students Service about your situation?

Details:
    You can call between 9.30am - 5.30pm
    Number: +44 (0) 20 3040 3501
    Email: [email protected]

They might be able to help you with your situation.

Hope this Helps.
    Kay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiCanio)
    I don't know about other options, aside from renting privately, but i'd be cool if you got into Farndale. That's where i'm staying for first year, but i'll be moving to private after that probably since Woolwich is too far away from the uni for me, i'd like to be within walking distance.

But keep us updated man! What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I've got a slightly cheaper room at Unite Stratford one going as I'm not going to uni this year. Classic en-suite on the 10th floor with a good view. £199 pw, Pm if you want more info
    Name:  12032269_1696399630581592_7524215510840007890_n.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  31.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ravensbourne.ac.uk/discov...-accommodation

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.