Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional offer into the accelerated law program in September. Im excited but a bit uneasy as i have now started hearing funny stories qbout the school. Any advice guys?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Hertsgirlie,

What have you heard? I got an offer and I'm waiting for my CAS.

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    So, we are both starting in September. Where are you from?

I just did a little snooping and heard some people say how weak the school is academically and how teachers dont take their jobs seriously. So, I'm trying to get more information.

I don't have FaceBook, I'll try to check here often so I can send replies on time.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm from Toronto, Canada.

I've been hearing things as well but at the end of the day I just need to get an A in the class. I've spoken to previous students and they all told me overall it's good. There are some bad teachers but that's at every university. However if you connect with the teacher, you'll do well.

Cheers!
    Kishan

ReputationRep:
    Hello Kishan,

I have spoken to some students as well and they had good things to say. I'm from Lagos, Nigeria. I look forward to seeing you.

Cheers!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.