Gcse music 2016 edexcel Watch

fey679
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
does anyone have any predictions for tomorrows paper - i have a feeling it will be capercaillie for the essay but I'm really not sure - any ideas??
chocolatefrog354
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Our teacher says handel, capercaillie and yiri for the essay, possibly also mozart and chopin.

Good luck everyone!
Champion171299
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I really want the essay to be Mozart, Handel or Steve Reich as I can write about them the best.
Runtuk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I threw together a spreadsheet of the previous years' essay questions. Here's the result:

As you can see, the only two that haven't been selected yet are Handle and Capercaillie, so I would expect those to turn up.

However Edexcel might realise this and throw in a different piece to throw us off, so make sure you still look over everything else!
fey679
Rep:
?
(Original post by chocolatefrog354)
Our teacher says handel, capercaillie and yiri for the essay, possibly also mozart and chopin.

Good luck everyone!
yes my teacher had said capercaillie and handel - it sucks so much because I've got bio as well gonna be up all night
fey679
Rep:
?
(Original post by Champion171299)
I really want the essay to be Mozart, Handel or Steve Reich as I can write about them the best.
im so nervous as i really have to get a good grade otherwise this will pull down my practical grades
fey679
Rep:
?
(Original post by Runtuk)
I threw together a spreadsheet of the previous years' essay questions. Here's the result:

As you can see, the only two that haven't been selected yet are Handle and Capercaillie, so I would expect those to turn up.

However Edexcel might realise this and throw in a different piece to throw us off, so make sure you still look over everything else!
this is such a good idea!!!! you're a life saver - i think ill focus on those two but obviously still look over everything else. PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE FREAKING OUTTTTT :"(
chocolatefrog354
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by fey679)
yes my teacher had said capercaillie and handel - it sucks so much because I've got bio as well gonna be up all night
Ikr I have both B2 and B3 back to back! Then music too...
fey679
Rep:
?
Ikr I have both B2 and B3 back to back! Then music too...
AHHHHH good luck!!!!! a friend of mine has 5 exams tomorrow... so i guess I'm lucky with two :3
Gcsestudies2016
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hoping its Capercaillie or Handel otherwise I'm screwed- got biology 2 and 3 and music and business studies tomorrow
chocolatefrog354
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
AHHHHH good luck!!!!! a friend of mine has 5 exams tomorrow... so i guess I'm lucky with two :3
You too!! Omg that is loads...the most I have is 4 next week with double RS and double chemistry...
fey679
Rep:
?
You too!! Omg that is loads...the most I have is 4 next week with double RS and double chemistry...
i have two tomorrow ( bio b2 and music) then all i have left is chemistry physics and geography unit 3 THEN IM DONEEEE - best of luck in all your exams!
chocolatefrog354
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i have two tomorrow ( bio b2 and music) then all i have left is chemistry physics and geography unit 3 THEN IM DONEEEE - best of luck in all your exams!
Is geography for edexcel b cos I have that too!! I still have 13 I think cos triple science and further maths....you too!!
fey679
Rep:
?
Is geography for edexcel b cos I have that too!! I still have 13 I think cos triple science and further maths....you too!!
ohh goodness - over all i had around 19 exams but i did some last year as i do double award science and i started at the beginning of May - yessss i think it is!! but its on the same day as physics - good luck with your further maths, i have no idea how you do it, i had my maths today and hopefully i passed with a B :")
angel001
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Same I want Caipercaille for some reason and I dont even like it that much
(Original post by Gcsestudies2016)
Hoping its Capercaillie or Handel otherwise I'm screwed- got biology 2 and 3 and music and business studies tomorrow
chocolatefrog354
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
ohh goodness - over all i had around 19 exams but i did some last year as i do double award science and i started at the beginning of May - yessss i think it is!! but its on the same day as physics - good luck with your further maths, i have no idea how you do it, i had my maths today and hopefully i passed with a B :"
Hope you did well!! Yeah I have physics then too. Thank youuu, I need to revise more for it though...I have more like 28 partly because our school makes us do a lot of GCSEs!

Good luck everyone for music!!!
rebecca_16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Im so worried I haven't done enough revision and I'm freakingggg outttttt toooooooooo
Hollydancer16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Anyone know where an unofficial mark scheme could be found?
rosieglow00
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
guys how did everyone find this exam?
fey679
Rep:
?
(Original post by rebecca_16)
Im so worried I haven't done enough revision and I'm freakingggg outttttt toooooooooo
oh my goodness, I'm so sorry i only just saw this, but how did you find it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (53)
8.75%
I used to but I don't now (16)
2.64%
No, but I want to start (222)
36.63%
No, I am unable to (140)
23.1%
No, I chose not to (175)
28.88%