Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel FP2 Wednesday 8 June UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME watch

Hey, I have been looking at the FP2 official thread since yesterday and no one seems to have uploaded any model answers, so please if you found them somewhere, drop a link here. Thanks

Also three questions:

- For the second order differential equations:
    b.) When working the particular integral, I though it would be λue^(-2u) as I thought e^(-2u) was in the complementary function. Then like usual, I differentiated my PI twice and substituted it into DE (II). My differentiation was correct ( I checked it 3 times), but because I used λue^(-2u) as my PI, how many marks you reckon I will lose out of 7. Also I really hope part c.) was ft mark.

-Polar coordinates:
    b.) When using integration, for some reason I took the constants (7 and 3) out the integral but forgot to square them. I believe the ingtegration was done correct, so how many marks out of 7 I will lose?

-First Order Differential Equations:
    c.) I used by parts twice and spot the pattern, however my integral was incorrect by a constant of 1/2 I think. Out of 7, I would not lose more than 3 marks, would I?

Overall I can say goodbye to the A* grade I wanted to get, as I couldn't finish my method of differences question (another 3 marks gone at least). And I have no hope in S2. (M2 might be better)

So, how did you find the exam guys? I've seen about 3 Hitler videos.
    Thanks in advance, I would really appreciate your responses.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.