Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any ideas on tomorrow's 2016 Biology AQA GCSE paper??

(Original post by Annabel3315)
    Anyone have any ideas on tomorrow's 2016 Biology AQA GCSE paper??
    Yes but it a secret, jk. :P

Would you like me to post some "predictions"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kryptonian)
    Yes but it a secret, jk. :P

Would you like me to post some "predictions"?
    yes, please

(Original post by Mo De)
    yes, please
    I will make a revision post

ReputationRep:
    could anyone send so predictions about 2016's GCSE Biology.

ReputationRep:
    Cus all i know that Stem cell research could come up and also Mitosis and Meiosis.

(Original post by Junky1145)
    Cus all i know that Stem cell research could come up and also Mitosis and Meiosis.
    I'll write a list if u want

ReputationRep:
    I'll write a list if u want
    yes please do cus im doing the exam tomoz and i need to know what i need to revise on

ReputationRep:
    After B1, I guess it's difficult to tell what will come up... Something tells me Enzymes will be a big part, but you can never know :P

yes please do cus im doing the exam tomoz and i need to know what i need to revise on
    Ok i will do that now

ReputationRep:
    ****in pussys

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aha my exam is tomorrow too, I'm so nervous!!

Have you seen the predictions video already

Aha my exam is tomorrow too, I'm so nervous!!
    Same we never learnt B3 and missed some B2 topics. Got to teach myself today

ReputationRep:
    Same we never learnt B3 and missed some B2 topics. Got to teach myself today
    Aw really?! that sucks! Tbf our teacher didn't teach us very much either How did you find the exam today?

Aw really?! that sucks! Tbf our teacher didn't teach us very much either How did you find the exam today?
    B2 was good, B3 not so good because of that. I needed to focus on my other subjects too so didn't have time to focus on biology much.

I'm looking forward to chemistry and physics as they're my only important exams left so I'm making the most of the time I have. Thanks!!

What did you think about the exam?

ReputationRep:
    B2 was good, B3 not so good because of that. I needed to focus on my other subjects too so didn't have time to focus on biology much.

I'm looking forward to chemistry and physics as they're my only important exams left so I'm making the most of the time I have. Thanks!!

What did you think about the exam?
    Yeah I thought the same, I liked B2 but B3 wasn't as good because there were more suggest questions which I hate! Same, I only had time to revise last night!

I'm worried about chemistry though because our teacher has taught us nothing and with chemistry it's hard to wing:/

Yeah I thought the same, I liked B2 but B3 wasn't as good because there were more suggest questions which I hate! Same, I only had time to revise last night!

I'm worried about chemistry though because our teacher has taught us nothing and with chemistry it's hard to wing:/
    Don't worry same for me too!
    I am going to teach myself the content. Send me a PM and I can send you something.

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry same for me too!
    I am going to teach myself the content. Send me a PM and I can send you something.

Good luck.
    Okay, will do! Thank, good luck to you too!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 10, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.