2016 biology b2 edexcel predictions?Watch
Exercise ALWAYS comes up - so my guess is it will appear again this year. Might not though!
Heart and circulatory system?
PLANTS. They always come up. The Biology teachers in our school went through every past paper for Edexcel Biology ever and there's always more questions on plants than anything else in the paper.
Enzymes had no inclusion in last year's exam - could well be a six marker...
Digestive system didn't come up either, so that's almost 100% guaranteed.
Cells I also reckon will appear.
So, my six predictions for main topics and possible sub-topic questions:
1. Cells, stem cells and cloning
2. Osmosis and active transport
3. Mitosis and Meiosis
4. Exercise and the circulatory system
5. Digestive system and heart (never been a six marker on The Heart?)
6. Enzymes and enzyme action.
It's only been a 6 marker once (2013) -- they don't repeat 6 mark questions. But there could well be something on that yeah!
Posted from TSR Mobile