Is this legit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    If not, i think i may be the first

Feel free to moan about hayfever in this thread
    I felt like that a couple of days ago :bawling:

Took a Piriteze tablet yesterday and it's still working on me lol

ReputationRep:
    maybe they crashed their car due to drowsiness caused by the medicine ? or had an accident with their combine harvester ?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Don't know but I'm close to it.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    x
    Hiya! :wavey:

Have moved this over to Health for you

Ethan

ReputationRep:
    You could be making history here.

ReputationRep:
    There was a nutcase theory a few years ago that blamed the extinction of the dinosaurs on the development of certain flowering plants that triggered what was essentially hayfever.

ReputationRep:
    Think I might, my exams are not helping

ReputationRep:
    I almost did at age 10, wasn't directly to do with the hay fever but i was scratching my eye and walked into a bus. luckily it was parked but if it was moving I woudn't be here

ReputationRep:
    yeah i did, come join me

Sent from Hell

ReputationRep:
    I haven't (obviously) but I've come close. Having hay fever is bad when you're driving because you end up sneezing everywhere and feel like crap so can't control the car. To make it worse you have to reach over and grab a tissue then clean up the mess whilst keeping control of the car.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTopStudent)
    Is this legit?
    Nose bleeds, snot and watering eyes. I feel like death :cry:

(Original post by nucdev)
    I felt like that a couple of days ago :bawling:

Took a Piriteze tablet yesterday and it's still working on me lol
    Im taking Loratadil atm but it aint doing **** :s

(Original post by iEthan)
    Hiya! :wavey:

Have moved this over to Health for you

Ethan
    Cheers, although I made it in chat because it was more for whinging then actual advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    I haven't (obviously) but I've come close. Having hay fever is bad when you're driving because you end up sneezing everywhere and feel like crap so can't control the car. To make it worse you have to reach over and grab a tissue then clean up the mess whilst keeping control of the car.
    (Original post by the bear)
    maybe they crashed their car due to drowsiness caused by the medicine ? or had an accident with their combine harvester ?
    Driving under the influence of pollen should be illegal :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    yeah i did, come join me

Sent from Hell
    I would gladly, there's no plants or pollen in hell :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    My eyes swelled up and I didn't leave the house for three days.

ReputationRep:
    when i was younger i don't even think i had hay fever, then as i got older, it just started worse and worse, and every year it keeps getting worse, No idea why . I've been told as you get older it get weaker and soon itll go away.
    The pills and steroids help for a month or two, then after that good luck going outside.
    Ive had hayfever since march ... so 4 months now, when the **** are the trees gonan stop spreading pollen. I hate summer and spring, prefer winter, since its easier to sleep and i don't have plant sex organs killing me.

ReputationRep:
    A few years ago, my GP told me my hayfever was the worst case he had ever seen. I tried every antihistamine available, and steroid tablets, but the only thing that touched it was the steroid injection, which they then refused to give me ever again because of the side effects. It got so bad at some points that I couldn't breathe or see, and I was always excused from outdoor school activities during hayfever season. Finally, the one thing that cured it was leaving the country. I've lived in China for the last 5 years. I wouldn't say I moved because of my hayfever, but it's definitely enough reason for me to never go to the UK in the summer again.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.