This discussion is closed.
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by John Paul Jones)
well town to me is Manchester, as Alty is....well, just dead and horrible !
Altrincham...is that where they closed the ice rink down? That means I have to go all the way to Blackburn!
shell_xx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know i used to love going there! ahh, those were the days, goin down altrincham for a skate with my friends n to eye up the lads... *sighs*
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Rain and wind is a lot more preferable to normal summer weather.
charlord
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its been raining alll day so depressing
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by charlord)
I like it to be overcast and rainy.

BTW, I thought something had happened to you, I hadn't seen you around for ages.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SiAnY)
Yeah thunder storms are great! Apart from my sister running round screaming coz she's scared (and she is 15)!
At school once in year 11 it started thundering at break, my friend ran into the corner and started crying. I didn't know what to do because at the same time as feeling sorry for her I desperately wanted to laugh (yes I know I'm evil :cool: )
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It has been quite hot and sunny here (Nottingham) today. It did get quite windy later in the day though.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Homegrownkitten)
It has been quite hot and sunny here (Nottingham) today. It did get quite windy later in the day though.
Sounds exactly the same as Manchester, the wind is there but its not that strong, however it feels cold, which may explain why tomorrow will be so cold.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What is so depressing about rain?
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Homegrownkitten)

I've been in Sutton in Ashfield all day and it's been horribly windy (whistling wind), and now we have the rain to go with it. Fantastic day.
charlord
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
What is so depressing about rain?
I get really affected by the weather for some reason. I just prefer it to be sunny or I get really tired and down
charlord
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I like it to be overcast and rainy.

BTW, I thought something had happened to you, I hadn't seen you around for ages.
yeh i know, i am alive though!!
ive not been on msn very much at the moment either
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by james101)
Its been raining nearly all day, at the moment its pouring down and thundering, its terrible, is it raining where you are? I think the weather forecast is the same for the rest of the week
Our central heating is up the shoot and i'm purple.....
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I get really affected by the weather for some reason. I just prefer it to be sunny or I get really tired and down
I'm exactly the same, if its sunny I will get up at 9:00, if its raining I will get up at 11:30.

I can see myself moving to a warmer climate when I get older. However I am not sure how much demand there is for english only speaking web developers in Spain.
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by pikaboo)
Altrincham...is that where they closed the ice rink down? That means I have to go all the way to Blackburn!
yes it is unfortunately, or fortunately enough as it was polluted with scallies !
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I'm exactly the same, if its sunny I will get up at 9:00, if its raining I will get up at 11:30.

I can see myself moving to a warmer climate when I get older. However I am not sure how much demand there is for english only speaking web developers in Spain.
Come to Brunei and they'll treat you like a God - they're like that to all English speakers, particularly if you look foreign.
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes it is unfortunately, or fortunately enough as it was polluted with scallies !
pollution..... :eek: It's more like inhabited....I hope they aren't going to be the climax community!
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
It is indeed raining heavily here, pesonally i'm estatic about it.
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
pollution..... :eek: It's more like inhabited....I hope they aren't going to be the climax community!

true, oh well , nevermind,

I also see you have some Turkish in you - my father is Turkish, so we have some linkage there - kudos to us
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Can't be as bad as near where I live...there's a whole detailed report on scallies in Wigan on chavscum.com :rolleyes: this area has its own special species. I think they do make up the majority of youngsters now by far o_O
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (79)
21.94%
No (281)
78.06%

Watched Threads