lilliebamf16
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What's everyone's predictions for the two essays on edexcel music??
44shishkbb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm thinking Handel (And The Glory of the Lord) and Capercaillie (Skye Waulking Song) because they've never come up before. I also think that, because only 10 set pieces are tested, Moby (Why does my heart feel so bad) and Bernstein (Something's Coming) won't be tested.
Runtuk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I threw together a spreadsheet of the previous years' essay questions as to see what is likely to come up this year:

As you can see Handel and Capercaillie are the only two that haven't popped up yet, making them likely candidates.

However Edexcel may feel this is too obvious and throw in a different piece to put us off, so make sure to still look over the other pieces!
chocolatefrog354
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Our teacher said yiri, mozart and chopin are also quite likely, as well as handel and capercaillie!
rebecca_16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 44shishkbb)
I'm thinking Handel (And The Glory of the Lord) and Capercaillie (Skye Waulking Song) because they've never come up before. I also think that, because only 10 set pieces are tested, Moby (Why does my heart feel so bad) and Bernstein (Something's Coming) won't be tested.
I have a feeling Moby will be on there. Im so worried about this exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (21)
7.17%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (22)
7.51%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (63)
21.5%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (34)
11.6%
No, nothing has changed (92)
31.4%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (61)
20.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed