Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Serious question,
    there are real artists that write Christian Hip Hop like:

Why do you think that non-christian rappers just write about women, money, cars and clothes during this generation? And why aren't they trying to notify people on what is going on in the world?

ReputationRep:
    Mods thank you for moving this thread to the right section.

ReputationRep:
    this is fire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pogos)
    Serious question,

Why do you think that non-christian rappers just write about women, money, cars and clothes during this generation? And why aren't they trying to notify people on what is going on in the world?
    I'll listen to whatever I deem sounds good. Q Tip, Mos Def, Ghostface are all Muslim right? Some of my favourite artists.

Couldn't care less about the content of their bars. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pogos)
    Serious question,

I think because this generation just wants hype music, like they don't want music that makes you think. bone thugs and harmony are awesome but their lyrics can't put you in a good mood.

ReputationRep:
    The flow is mad cold g

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I'll listen to whatever I deem sounds good. Q Tip, Mos Def, Ghostface are all Muslim right? Some of my favourite artists.

Couldn't care less about the content of their bars. :dontknow:
    lol seems that they are.

I am just wondering if they will be ready when the day comes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.