The Student Room Group

Anyone do the maths calculator foundation paper? I think I've messed up 🙈

I know now I got the crisp question wrong and didn't do last 2 questions or questions on the rectangular paving slabs

Scroll to see replies

Hahaha no one does foundation
Original post by Popadom12345
Hahaha no one does foundation

Hey, you shut yourself up peasant. We are all different on this world, and a single test isn't designed to fit everyone's needs or styles by any means. I am proud to know my friends and people for being honest, and if Breesey didn't think he did well, I'm proud of his honesty.... Do you think you would like to have such an idiotic, selfish and hurtful comment said to you if you were doing another paper? Answer. NO!

You need to grow up, learn some actual respect and not be harsh to anyone, let alone people you don't know!!

And the answer to your question Breesey: Don't panic, just relax. The exam is over, and there is nothing you can do about it... It's okay to worry, it shows you care! But its time to relax and not to worry about if you did well or not, it doesn't construct your future. Focus on whats important, you can always have another go in the future!

-Steven :smile:
I obviously don't do foundation papers so I wouldn't have such a comment
Everyone should be made to do the higher paper; the foundation is for lazy f**ks

Shut up idiot.

Man I wish I was as cool as you man.

Obviously you have got no respect or understand to the slightest on how lucky we are, learn to respect others as I said. Or do I need to make it simpler for you little minded thing? LEARN THAT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT. Better. Think about your actions before you do them.
I think the people who do foundation are the real idiots around here

Ha! Say that to all the movie, film, scientists and people who are going/are to be more successful than you. I bet you have seen someone, looked up to someone or actually have friends that have taken foundation... You wouldn't say stuff like this to them!

Oh, and realize that there is a difference between common knowledge and 'technical' knowledge...
Reply 8
Terrible to say anything about Foundation. Ignore any negative comments. Do not worry if you think you've messed up. You probably haven't. You can always have another go later this year.
I go to a grammar school so I'm not surrounded by mentally incapable retards that do foundation

Whats your problem? Just because youre doing Foundation doesnt mean youre mentally incapable. People take different routes to their career path and theres nothing wrong with that. Im sure you've failed some tests in your life, so i guess that makes you mentally incapable right?

you are filled with so much negativity its sad. and no i dont do GCSE's as im a scottish student before you ask why im getting defensive however your comment infuriates me.
I go to a grammar school so I'm not surrounded by mentally incapable retards that do foundation

so you go to a school where the state defends the bourgeoise? right.

shut up idiot
So rude guys - I am a mature student and have to retake my GCSE's as I am taking my Early Years Diploma and need GCSE Maths and English to complete it. I have today taken the Maths Foundation stage examination and very glad and proud that I finished the exam paper. I must admit it wasn't as hard as I thought it might be but please don't disrespect each other and if you cant do that then you are the worst retards there are!!!!
Original post by iamamarxist
so you go to a school where the state defends the bourgeoise? right.

shut up idiot

No I go to a school where everyone tries to do well
Original post by Breesey86
I know now I got the crisp question wrong and didn't do last 2 questions or questions on the rectangular paving slabs

I am sure you did fine - don't doubt yourself.
No I go to a school where everyone tries to do well

ahhh anohter capitalist who tries to defend his disgusting class

there's no need for that bro. you understood them teaching you maths? its a shame that you didn't understand them teaching you decency.
ahhh anohter capitalist who tries to defend his disgusting class

At least I'm not a dirty communist
How can I respect someone that's so lazy they do the foundation paper 😂😂😂

I'm starting to question if you're actually human. Let me make it clear pollock. YOU DON'T NEED TO DO HIGHER TO HAVE RESPECT! Plus the fact that you decided to pick on someone who chose to do foundation, that is a form of bulling and harassment. Grow a pair and stop picking on people you don't know. He is not lazy, just knows that he prefers the questions of the foundation than the higher. No where near lazy.
At least I'm not a dirty communist

how is being a communist dirty?
how is being a communist dirty?

http://akk.li/pics/anne.jpg does this look communist to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending