The Student Room Group

Anyone got a unofficial edexcel maths foundation mark scheme??

Hiya,
I have been waiting all afternoon for a Edexcel maths foundation mark scheme to be uploaded? If anyone knows where I can see one link me?
Thanks!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Genialtropism
No one sits the silly foundation on here. We're all geniuses.

A bit harsh...
Reply 2
Stop being so arrogant you horse ****
Exactly
Reply 4
What a delightful bunch of individuals there are on this site. I expect that those who consider foundation maths to be sooo beneath them, are absolute geniuses at every subject across the curriculum.
Even if that were the case, your skills of consideration and empathy are beyond zero. Perhaps you're all autistic?
Reply 5
Original post by Genialtropism
No one sits the silly foundation on here. We're all geniuses.

Original post by Popadom12345
Lol what retards do foundation

Original post by Aleiya
So true lmao, if you have disabillities I would understand but if someone was fully-abled, they have no excuse to do foundation

This is not fair for you to say. Just because someone is different to you, whether that is in their background or even just the GCSEs that they are taking, they do not deserve to be pout down. If someone is better at something than you then would you make fun of them? Obviously not, it would be quite embarrassing on you part. So why would you do the same to someone who you believe you are 'better' than? Well they're better at doing something that you're not good so good at, and they don't rub it in your face. That's not even the reason why you should respect others. Would you like to be treated in the way that you have treated that other person? Even the slightest rude or degrading comment can, and does, make a difference to a person
Please reconsider next time you have the urge to say a mean remark about someone. It will make more of a difference than you think.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Tallat00
This is not fair for you to say. Just because someone is different to you, whether that is in their background or even just the GCSEs that they are taking, they do not deserve to be pout down. If someone is better at something than you then would you make fun of them? Obviously not, it would be quite embarrassing on you part. So why would you do the same to someone who you believe you are 'better' than? Well they're better at doing something that you're not good so good at, and they don't rub it in your face. That's not even the reason why you should respect others. Would you like to be treated in the way that you have treated that other person? Even the slightest rude or degrading comment can, and does, make a difference to a person
Please reconsider next time you have the urge to say a mean remark about someone. It will make more of a difference than you think.

It's the internet, why you getting so triggered?
Reply 7
Original post by Aleiya

Ooohh..it's the 'internet' - that's alright then.
Sorry, what? how does it being the 'internet' mean all courtesy and regard goes out the window? Or perhaps you're like this in real life too?
Your parents must be so very proud.
Reply 8
Original post by louisepurple8
Hiya,
I have been waiting all afternoon for a Edexcel maths foundation mark scheme to be uploaded? If anyone knows where I can see one link me?
Thanks!!

Are you okay did your parents drop you
Reply 9
Original post by Aleiya

This is the world, what does one gain from undermining others?
Original post by Popadom12345
It's not mean, it's a fact. Every person who does not have a disability has the mental capacity not to be a lazy f**k and get good results

What about the mental capacity to consider other's feelings? You're severely lacking in that department.
Reply 11
Original post by MayDay88
Ooohh..it's the 'internet' - that's alright then.
Sorry, what? how does it being the 'internet' mean all courtesy and regard goes out the window? Or perhaps you're like this in real life too?
Your parents must be so very proud.

Well it's the internet, and I'm a keyboard warrior :angry: you shouldn't be on the internet if you get triggered that easy.
Reply 12
Original post by Tallat00
This is the world, what does one gain from undermining others?

That power trip feeling
What about the mental capacity to consider other's feelings? You're severely lacking in that department.

I'm different in real life, everyone here are strangers to me and you shouldn't get offended by **** you read on the internet.
Original post by Alyiza
Are you okay did your parents drop you

Perhaps yours dropped you and you damaged the part of your brain which controls grammar skills.
Reply 14
Perhaps yours dropped you and you damaged the part of your brain which controls grammar skills.

Why you being a salty *****? You're one of those foundation plebs aren't you?
Original post by Aleiya
That power trip feeling

I'm different in real life, everyone here are strangers to me and you shouldn't get offended by **** you read on the internet.

I think this is the problem. This is 'real life'. Just because you can't directly see or you don't know the one or millions of people on websites, it doesn't mean they're not there. People using and posting on the Internet are just real as you are. These 'strangers' are real people with real feelings. Just because you are a stranger to billions of people, doesn't men one person has the right to undermine you. We all carry that responsibility, even you do.
Reply 16
Original post by Aleiya
Well it's the internet, and I'm a keyboard warrior :angry: you shouldn't be on the internet if you get triggered that easy.

You tell em babe
All I asked is if there was a mark scheme for the maths foundation exam and I get this ****? Are you ****ing kidding me? Math's is my weakest subject and I've always struggled with it, I went with foundation because I thought that was the best bet for me. Telling me that i'm a 'retard' and 'if i had disabilities you'd understand' and going on about 'mental capacity'?? Do any of you have any mental capacity to take into account other people's feelings? & ALEIYA Just because it's the internet does not mean you have to be so ****ing rude and put down others. you do realise doing a foundation and higher paper does not define your cleverness? you'll realise that if you haven't already because you have already embarrassed yourself enough by being so ****ing dumb lol good luck on passing...hopefully you don't have to resit the maths exam next year...karma. . .

I don't have empathy for lazy retards I'm afraid
Original post by Aleiya
Stop being a pussy and grow some balls.

Thank you for you advice.
Good bye.

Quick Reply