Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    help no longer needed thank you
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Bloomy118)
    So at the end of the month I'm moving into a new house. The current house I'm in uses a service called Glide which combines all your bills and charges you for them all at the end of month but everyone in the house signs up seperatly and everyone's share comes out of each persons account. Its simple and easy but I'm guessing more expensive. For my next house I'm looking at doing the bills separately and saving money since Glide makes you pay the same price every month and at the end of the year you get a refund if you haven't used that much stuff. Unfortunately we are having trouble with the third member of our three bedroom house so two of us would have to pay the bills. This is £72 a month until we find someone to replace our third house mate so I'm looking at doing the bills manually but I have no idea where to start or what to even google search. Does anyone have any tips or even links to websites where they are good student deals.

    We need water, gas and electricity

    Thank you
    Water is a set price depending on where you live. Look on energy comparision websites for your gas and electricity.
Do you like carrot cake?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.