Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dear community,

I hope that everyone is doing well. I would like to ask a question, although this one has been asked a million of times. Hopefully, it won't sound annoying.

Currently, I'm a law student at a non-Russel group University who finished his second year. In my first year, I scored a low 2:1, i.e. 64%, whereas for my second I expect to have a first class. Hence, may I ask if there are some realistic chances to be accepted for the Oxford Law & Finance or Cambridge LLM? Of course, the application process depends on many things, but I'm curious if overall there are any. In terms of practical work experience, I had two legal internships at the Government and one of the State Secretaries.

I'd appreciate very much your time and answers. I look forward to hearing from you
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    If you meet the entry requirements then the only way you will find out what your chances are is by applying.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.