Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    heyyy guys,yes!maths is finally over (unless your planning on doing it for A levels/retakes),but how did you all find it?i found it pretty good (apart from stupidly forgetting to add a key in the stem and leaf diagram),however I did really bad in the non calculator,probably scraped a C,after looking at the artificial markscheme,do you think that 85/200 is a pass?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jazziii)
    heyyy guys,yes!maths is finally over (unless your planning on doing it for A levels/retakes),but how did you all find it?i found it pretty good (apart from stupidly forgetting to add a key in the stem and leaf diagram),however I did really bad in the non calculator,probably scraped a C,after looking at the artificial markscheme,do you think that 85/200 is a pass?

I think 85 is definitely a pass. I think last year it was 65 to get a C. Where did you find the markscheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cophine)
    I think 85 is definitely a pass. I think last year it was 65 to get a C. Where did you find the markscheme?
    Oh that's good😂 Here's the markscheme that I used https://youtu.be/ahe6jmuT2DM , hope you did well x

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/ahe6jmuT2DM For all of you looking for the unofficial markscheme X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cophine)
    80 is a high c, I did really good over all I got 75 in non calculator and I think I got 65 in calculator.
    but I really messed up English

ReputationRep:
    It was so amazing,
    today was Just OMG

I got around 86 on Non-Calc and 93/4 on Calc!
    How did you do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afghantyrone)
    80 is a high c, I did really good over all I got 75 in non calculator and I think I got 65 in calculator.
    but I really messed up English
    YES English was so difficult literally had me in tears😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    It was so amazing,
    today was Just OMG

I got around 86 on Non-Calc and 93/4 on Calc!
    How did you do
    AWWW well done! I didn't do that good bcos I'm really bad at maths but I'll be genuinely happy with a C😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Can somebody please tell me the mark scheme or just a predicted one? I don't want to share my mark as I ****ed up maths big time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophgal)
    Can somebody please tell me the mark scheme or just a predicted one? I don't want to share my mark as I ****ed up maths big time.
    Aw I'm sure you did fine, here's the mark scheme https://youtu.be/ahe6jmuT2DM x

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.