Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

History A2: Unit 3 Politics, Protest and Revolution 10th June Watch

ReputationRep:
    I haven't found an official thread for this years French Rev exam.
    If there is one please let me know.

Any predictions for tomorrow's exam?

ReputationRep:
    Is this the only thread for French revolution?
    Anyway I think it will be on Terror for pre 1799 and Charles X for post 1799, I attached a list of previous exam papers and what this paper will most likely be on
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeMuff)
    Is this the only thread for French revolution?
    Anyway I think it will be on Terror for pre 1799 and Charles X for post 1799, I attached a list of previous exam papers and what this paper will most likely be on
    Yeah, this is basically it for this years French exam.
    I found last years thread and they predicted the Terror and Napoleon and they didn't come up. So I'm pretty sure that Terror is very likely to appear!
    I can't believe hardly anyone else is taking this exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SparkleOwl)
    Yeah, this is basically it for this years French exam.
    I found last years thread and they predicted the Terror and Napoleon and they didn't come up. So I'm pretty sure that Terror is very likely to appear!
    I can't believe hardly anyone else is taking this exam
    Yeah would love to see some discussion on peoples' ideas.

What I've done for revision is multiple mind maps and used the student room resources which are very good, suggest people take a look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeMuff)
    Yeah would love to see some discussion on peoples' ideas.

What I've done for revision is multiple mind maps and used the student room resources which are very good, suggest people take a look
    Oo which resources are these?

ReputationRep:
    How did you find the exam mate?

ReputationRep:
    Did this exam this morning; I chose Napoleon's reforms for the part a, constitutional monarchy part b. Part a was fairly ok, but I'd hoped my b would be better haha What did you guys do and how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    I think it went ok, I wish I wrote more for Part B
    I answered the Terror and the Con Mon questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by it'sallgoingwrong)
    Did this exam this morning; I chose Napoleon's reforms for the part a, constitutional monarchy part b. Part a was fairly ok, but I'd hoped my b would be better haha What did you guys do and how did you find it?
    Ah same here I've choose these too. how did u structure ur essay for part A?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliaahmad)
    Ah same here I've choose these too. how did u structure ur essay for part A?
    So I did a paragraph for the concordat, civil code, economic reforms, and then analysed his intentions within each paragraph? In retrospect it was not good though ahah what about you? And how did you find the part b?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by it'sallgoingwrong)
    So I did a paragraph for the concordat, civil code, economic reforms, and then analysed his intentions within each paragraph? In retrospect it was not good though ahah what about you? And how did you find the part b?
    I wrote about his education reform, legal reform, social reform and administrative reforms , economic and taxation reforms, religious reform, propaganda and censorship. Part B was good loved the sources for constitutional monarchy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.