be positive: post one thing you're excited about tomorrow!

Watch this thread
emxrgency
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
i'm excited as im in my chemistry isa's all day tomorrow, as i like science and am with my friends all day!
Defraction
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I have finally relax

no more revision for why utilitarianism is effective, THANK YOU JEREMY BENTHAM I FINALLY INCREASED MY PLEASURE.
TheOtherSide.
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm super ecstatic that I've got three exams tomorrow! And I haven't even started revision for one of them! :dance:

:woo: :nutcase: :crazy:

Spoiler:
Show
Nope, nothing's wrong with me. :hide:
username2230787
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Actually going outside
Spoiler:
Show
Although i suspect that wont live up to expectation cos im so damn self conscious i hate being in public
Vicky628
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
That it'll be over :emo:

Happiness spoiler
Spoiler:
Show
My partner and I are celebrating so we're cooking a meal and it'll be cool and I'll get to tick off another exam
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Have a chemistry AQA AS Paper 2 exam tomorrow, nothing to be happy about as it will probably as bad as the first paper g
Eltener
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I get to never go to any history lessons ever again after I fail the exam!
ImagineCats
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Finally cracking on with my weight loss- 20lbs to lose in a year!!
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Excited that I'm booking an appointment at the hairdressers to get my hair fixed soon. Dyed it dark brown and it looks more black and I hate it :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1581649
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
im looking forward to staying home all day tomorrow because i dont have an exam and i will be watching a film probably :hoppy:
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Euros Starting :ahee: :dance: :woo:
zeldor711
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Finishing biology and music and never having to do them again
skye99
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ihatePE)
im looking forward to staying home all day tomorrow because i dont have an exam and i will be watching a film probably :hoppy:
That's the same as me, i mean i probably should be revising but no
luciie
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Getting this chemistry exam over and done with
nomnomnomm
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
finishing my EPQ hopefully! i really want to get the essay done before monday ><
username1738583
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm excited for music! :crazy:
12 set works
none revised :woo:
flyingpanda
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
LAST EXAM UNTIL THE 21ST JUNE. :woo:
TheOtherSide.
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by homeland.lsw)
I'm excited for music! :crazy:
12 set works
none revised :woo:
:five:

This is great, isn't it? :bubbles: :dance: :nutcase: :gah: :teeth: :ahee: :headbang: :dancing2:

Spoiler:
Show
:getmecoat:
DiddyDec01
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Being one day closer to death.
Hugs31
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Transcribing my interviews for my research project tomorrow and probably being bored of my voice by the end.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads