The State and the People: Britain 1918-1964 HIS3J

Watch
Historyislife
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Haven't seen a thread for this and seeing as the exams tomorrow, any ideas? I'm hoping for a General Strike question and an economy question maybe the 1951-64 Conservative handling of the economy but that was in 2010...

Any tips welcome tooooo, good luck
justlikeheavxn
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah I think a General Strike or an economy question could come up, maybe even two Tory PM's?

I literally just hope they use a past question rather than making a new one up ahh
Historyislife
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by justlikeheavxn)
Yeah I think a General Strike or an economy question could come up, maybe even two Tory PM's?

I literally just hope they use a past question rather than making a new one up ahh
I doubt that since looking at the 2015 ones, it looks so different from the other but that means we won't get that lol

OR they could just throw in another 3 random ones

lots of love for AQA
justlikeheavxn
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Historyislife)
I doubt that since looking at the 2015 ones, it looks so different from the other but that means we won't get that lol

OR they could just throw in another 3 random ones

lots of love for AQA
General Strike hasn't been up for ages so fingers crossed for that ahh! I also wouldn't mind a "Tory Dominance between 1951-64 was due to labour divisions"

Who even knows, AQA are ridiculously unpredictable!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (220)
43.65%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.31%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.74%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (106)
21.03%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.91%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.36%

Watched Threads