GCSE WJEC MATHS 9th JUNE 2016

Watch this thread
karola7875195
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Did anyone know the answer for last question?
Paul Atreides
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by karola7875195)
Did anyone know the answer for last question?
2.6cm (based on my rounding)
karola7875195
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Paul Atreides)
2.6cm (based on my rounding)
Thanks for answering my question, btw I've got the same answer.
Aishalouisee
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by karola7875195)
Thanks for answering my question, btw I've got the same answer.
Same here, 2.6. I found it a really easy exam but everyone seemed to find it hard. Only question I couldn't seem to get was the penultimate one on the histograms. (How many people more did they achieve or something)
Paul Atreides
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Aishalouisee)
Same here, 2.6. I found it a really easy exam but everyone seemed to find it hard. Only question I couldn't seem to get was the penultimate one on the histograms. (How many people more did they achieve or something)
Does anyone know the answer to this, because I just want to make sure
Lauren1501
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
for 20 a i had like 110 and like the one with the target say 7 more i think how about you?
s_bevs00
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I think the answer was they achieved three more people, I struggled with the percentage bit on the truck one, I think I got the correct answers but the percentage difference caught me out a little!
Jade 2016
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi I can't remember what I got for the last question was it the shape where you used sine and cosine rule?
Jade 2016
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by s_bevs00)
I think the answer was they achieved three more people, I struggled with the percentage bit on the truck one, I think I got the correct answers but the percentage difference caught me out a little!
I got 4% for this 😁
Jade 2016
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I got 3 more 😀
TheEarlOfPuddin
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
If it's the question I think your'e on about the one with how many people were over there goal I got 3.
But same here I think I was the only one who found it easy but i'm resitting in hopes of an A. Good luck!
Doua_b
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone have or know where I can find an unofficial mark scheme for WJEC GCSE maths higher paper 2 (09/06/2016)
Aishalouisee
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Nobody seems to have one, I've looked everywhere
Megthomass
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yepp 2.6, maths teacher checked it too. Woohoo!
Jade 2016
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Did you use the method cosine and sine? I can't remember what I put but got the angle using cosine then used that to get the angle for sine and then worked out the length? I need to see an unofficial net scheme to check my answers so stressed lol
Megthomass
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Nobody seems to have one, I've looked everywhere
Ive got screenshots of the paper completed by maths teacher! I can sc you?
Jade 2016
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Megthomass)
Ive got screenshots of the paper completed by maths teacher! I can sc you?
Could I see too please
Megthomass
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jade 2016)
Could I see too please
Ofcourse, my snapchat name is megtomasxo
Megthomass
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Megthomasxo sorry misspelled ot
Jade 2016
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Megthomass)
Ofcourse, my snapchat name is megtomasxo
I haven't got snap chat 😁 is there another way you could do it please I haven't slept thinking about it lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (79)
18.9%
The paper was reasonable (156)
37.32%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
27.99%
It was TERRIBLE (66)
15.79%

Watched Threads