The Student Room Group

Nuclear Science and Technology Masters - NTEC

Hi,

I'm currently in the process of applying for the nuclear science and technology masters at Liverpool uni. However I'm debating whether it's the right choice, partly due to the £16,000 fees which will be a struggle.

Also the workload and whether it's manageable, I'm unsure of jumping into a masters after just completing my final year which I found really stressful.
As the degree is taught by a consortium so you do a module a week in different uni's, I'm concerned that there won't be any support and I'll just sort of be left drifting and to just get on with it

I just wondered if anyone had done this course and what they thought of it??
Have you visited? If not then do so and find out about support, workload and how manageable it is from current/former students. If you found final year stressful then be prepared for a jump because masters courses are intensive and certainly more so than undergrad courses. Also think about why you're doing this masters and if you need to.
Reply 2
Original post by student542
Hi,

I'm currently in the process of applying for the nuclear science and technology masters at Liverpool uni. However I'm debating whether it's the right choice, partly due to the £16,000 fees which will be a struggle.

Also the workload and whether it's manageable, I'm unsure of jumping into a masters after just completing my final year which I found really stressful.
As the degree is taught by a consortium so you do a module a week in different uni's, I'm concerned that there won't be any support and I'll just sort of be left drifting and to just get on with it

I just wondered if anyone had done this course and what they thought of it??

Hi there!

I have applied to the same program for the upcoming intake. Did you end up going for the programme?
If yes, would love to know about your experience, please. Thank you =D

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending