Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

18th Birthday Holiday in Early - Mid September? Any good? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I turn 18 next month literally as soon as the school term ends and I've always wanted to go on holiday with my friends when I turn 18. It's nearly here and we're planning a trip to Tenerife, 5 mins away from the nightclub strip (Not an ibiza person etc). To save a lot of money we have decided to go when the september term starts and the prices are a lot cheaper and hoping to see less little kids and families, what will it be like for people my age there? Will there be any? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDron3)
    Hi!

I turn 18 next month literally as soon as the school term ends and I've always wanted to go on holiday with my friends when I turn 18. It's nearly here and we're planning a trip to Tenerife, 5 mins away from the nightclub strip (Not an ibiza person etc). To save a lot of money we have decided to go when the september term starts and the prices are a lot cheaper and hoping to see less little kids and families, what will it be like for people my age there? Will there be any? Thanks
    I would assume so, especially since universities start in late September/early October, so you may find that there are students there having a cheap(ish) holiday before the term starts.

ReputationRep:
    If you're looking to save some money airbnb are doing a deal that if you sign up and book accommodation through someone else both people get £20 off if you book through that persons link, I have my link https://www.airbnb.co.in/c/ailishh6?s=3&i=1 might be worth looking at if you haven't booked it yet and I get money towards my internal trip accomodation so both people benefit haha :')

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.