Sorry if this is allready up somewhere, i couldn't find it if it is (but thats not saying much)! This is based on what i remember so feel free to comment and i will correct/add anything that i have missed, which is a lot!
1) How much money will they give to charity? - £132
2) What is the value of n? - n = 3
3) How many boxes does she need to buy? - I can't remember which way round it was, but she needed 8 of one and 12 of another.
4) Can he ship the microwaves? - Yes, he has room for 600.
5a) How much (flour i think) does she need for 12 servings? - 15 ounces
b) Does she have enough apples? - Yes, conversion rate is 2.2 pounds to a kg.
7a) a^4 * a^3? - a^7
b) (b^2)^7? - b^14
c) 3^0? - 1
d) 4^-2? - 0.25
8a) 0.00059 in surd from? - 5.9^4
b) 3.7^5? - 370000, i'm not sure about the numbers in this one but the answer had than number of zeros!9) Draw this graph. - You should have had a straight line from -2,-6 to 3,7
11) What is the formula of the line through m, perpendicular to the other line? - y = -1/2 x + 8.5
From here i can't remember a few so these question numbers are a guess.
18) What is the angle in O? - x+0.5y
19) What is the value of A that makes these expressions equal? - 13/15
20) Simplify this expression. - (2x-1)/(x-3), or something very similair.
This is what i can remember and im not sure about the numbers or order! if you can remember any question please prompt me as to what they are! If you also have any question i'm happy to help.
Based on last year, this is my guess on the grade boundries:
a* - 55
a - 50
b - 38
c - 26
d - 14
e - 8
UNOFICIAL Edexcel higher non-calculator mark scheme watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by Boboo754; 09-06-2016 at 19:42.
- 09-06-2016 19:37
- Thread Starter
- 10-06-2016 09:06
I know, and your welcome! Any idea how you did, and can you remember any of the questions I have missed?
Posted from TSR Mobile