The Student Room Group

aqa additional science biology EXAM 2016

exam tomorrow aaah very worried for it... anyone guess what might come up?
Reply 1
too worried for it as well , cheer up tho:h:
don't be too worried hope it'll be easy.
(edited 7 years ago)
i feel:
cells are going to big this year
digestive system organ cell and tissue systems
mitosis and meiosis
fossils
stem cells and the pos and negs of it
DNA
aerobic and anerobic respiration
I have an OCR biology exam and the b4 b5 b6 topic is confusing AF, I literally can't understand and I have been revising for 2-4 weeks. I am going to fail the exam too )=
Reply 4
Original post by j.bolding2
i feel:
mitosis and meiosis
fossils
DNA

ooh okay thankyou! i can do most of that except fossils and dna... oh well :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by CringeWorthy
I have an OCR biology exam and the b4 b5 b6 topic is confusing AF, I literally can't understand and I have been revising for 2-4 weeks. I am going to fail the exam too )=

ahhh nooo im so sorry to hear that :frown: tbh if you have been putting in all this work im sure it'll pay off in the exam!!! i'll have my fingers crossed for you !
Reply 6
Hmm... It's hard to predict this stuff. My main issue is the way the mark scheme expects the answer to be phrased. I just have to remember to be as detailed as possible. I'm slightly nervous, I have my further additional Biology exam straight after! God help me. The revision should pay off. Oddly, I'm far better at Chemistry and Physics.
Original post by charberry
ahhh nooo im so sorry to hear that :frown: tbh if you have been putting in all this work im sure it'll pay off in the exam!!! i'll have my fingers crossed for you !

Thank you :smile: but I am going to fail because I mean the topic is so confusing, I tried my best but just couldnt understand it. B1 B2 B3 I aced the exam and B7 is easy.

Anyways thank you for the motivating comment :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by j.bolding2
i feel:
mitosis and meiosis
fossils
DNA

What type of things will cells be about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Wisbey
Hmm... It's hard to predict this stuff. My main issue is the way the mark scheme expects the answer to be phrased. I just have to remember to be as detailed as possible. I'm slightly nervous, I have my further additional Biology exam straight after! God help me. The revision should pay off. Oddly, I'm far better at Chemistry and Physics.

yeah .. aah good luck with further additional :smile: ! im so bad at biology hahaha im relying on chemistry and physics!! Im just gonnna have to wing it (or retake if necessary)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending