Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Many people are saying it was easy, and i agree some questions were really straight forward. But did anybody find it hard because i can imagine it was confusing if you didnt know where to start?

ReputationRep:
    i just ran out of time for the last questions. pretty confident with the rest. not hard just too many long questions in the time given

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Appazap)
    Many people are saying it was easy, and i agree some questions were really straight forward. But did anybody find it hard because i can imagine it was confusing if you didnt know where to start?
    I found a lot of it difficult. Yes, I got some questions but a lot of them threw me. I found the Colin's car journey one really tricky, there was too much information and it got jumbled up. Basically, the majority of the paper didn't go as planned. Im just praying for low grade boundaries so that I can scrape a B.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katodizzle)
    I found a lot of it difficult. Yes, I got some questions but a lot of them threw me. I found the Colin's car journey one really tricky, there was too much information and it got jumbled up. Basically, the majority of the paper didn't go as planned. Im just praying for low grade boundaries so that I can scrape a B.
    Same i hope i you do get a b. I feel like ive failed personally it just makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cameron Lambo)
    Same i hope i you do get a b. I feel like ive failed personally it just makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it
    Yeah, we're in the same boat, I feel like such a let down

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, im sure everyone got what they wanted/deserved, we can only move forward and try in other exams

ReputationRep:
    Lets just be positive and hopeful about our results

ReputationRep:
    Lets just be positive and hopeful about our results
    Yeh i hope you do get the results you want. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Appazap)
    Don't worry, im sure everyone got what they wanted/deserved, we can only move forward and try in other exams
    Yeh. Ive got a biology test tommorow, Lets hope that it goes better than today :/

ReputationRep:
    Yeh. Ive got a biology test tommorow, Lets hope that it goes better than today :/
    Which exam board are you doing? I have my AQA B2 and B3 exams tomorrow :/

ReputationRep:
    Which exam board are you doing? I have my AQA B2 and B3 exams tomorrow :/
    same and im so scared

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.