Should I take my gf's virginity and...like...how? Watch

Eltener
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So my gf's getting really really hyped saying she wants me to take her virginity and stuff and..well..I'm with her on the whole wanting to but I'm also terrified. It's not a lack of education or anything like that I don't think, I'm just scared I'll mess up and hurt her which'd be like the worst possible scenario ever. Idek if I want to at this point, like I do want to but then I'm so scared I'm starting to doubt whether I should at all. Idk, I'm most probably overreacting.
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Eltener)
So my gf's getting really really hyped saying she wants me to take her virginity and stuff and..well..I'm with her on the whole wanting to but I'm also terrified. It's not a lack of education or anything like that I don't think, I'm just scared I'll mess up and hurt her which'd be like the worst possible scenario ever. Idek if I want to at this point, like I do want to but then I'm so scared I'm starting to doubt whether I should at all. Idk, I'm most probably overreacting.
Relax beforehand- maybe watch a movie- and just take it slow and gentle. Make sure you have loads of lube and that she is warmed up first. If you haven't used anything smaller before you might want to start with a finger or something to get her used to it.
Make sure you both know that you can be open with eachother about how it's going and that you can stop at any time without judgement.

There's not much reason to be scared. Just be gentle and it will be fine. It is possible she will get some pain so just make sure she knows she doesn't have to hide it and you want it to be as good for her as it can be. Try not to worry too much, just relax and enjoy yourselves
ItsJustBants
Badges: 0
Report 3 years ago
Na bro just go straight for it
Zarek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Research it together and go for it. It's easier than it seems and pretty good fun.
unprinted
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Given that it's something both of you will remember forever, it's natural to be a little nervous about the idea.

Sort out the contraception aspects, then find a space and an extended time - hours, not minutes - when you can be sure of not being disturbed and let each other know that you'll be honest with what you're feeling. Probably both of you will be nervous at first, for example.

Then it's a case of not rushing (unless that's what you both want) and at some point she can let you know that she wants you inside her. It doesn't have to last until one or both or you comes. It doesn't have to be particularly 'good', but if she is in charge of what goes inside her how fast and how deeply, you can relax in the knowledge that you're not doing anything she doesn't Want.
Findlay6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Are you both virgins? I imagine that's harder.
Does she already masturbate/use toys? That would make it easier and she may have already broke her hymen.

Start with a lot of foreplay (hands, oral, toys etc) get her relaxed and aroused, perhaps both be naked for this so you can both play with each other and then go for it.

Also, consider contraception.
Snooppuppy420
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
just buy condoms and smash
Lucarious30
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Eltener)
If you really love her and it's something you both agree on. It's a big commitment as it's something that never changes, so be mindful of how she feels, aswell as your own!
Anti-TrollPatrol
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I would suggest taking this situation either two ways.

First: Don't. You seem uncertain, scared and worried (as anyone should) but in this instance, the real question are you ready?

Second: If you find yourself that you are ready, take unprinted's advice, start slow. masturbation is always key to first timers, it loses the muscles, lowers the chances of blood and prevents the hymen tearing (assuming she hasn't lost it in physical sports or something), it will just relax and break painlessly.

top tips from the Anti-Troll Patrol.

(If anyone like the people above tell you to just do it, ignore them, they Cleary don understand the mental and physical demands of sex for the first time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (15)
71.43%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
14.29%
Yes but I might change my mind (3)
14.29%

Watched Threads