Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I take my gf's virginity and...like...how? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So my gf's getting really really hyped saying she wants me to take her virginity and stuff and..well..I'm with her on the whole wanting to but I'm also terrified. It's not a lack of education or anything like that I don't think, I'm just scared I'll mess up and hurt her which'd be like the worst possible scenario ever. Idek if I want to at this point, like I do want to but then I'm so scared I'm starting to doubt whether I should at all. Idk, I'm most probably overreacting.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Eltener)
    So my gf's getting really really hyped saying she wants me to take her virginity and stuff and..well..I'm with her on the whole wanting to but I'm also terrified. It's not a lack of education or anything like that I don't think, I'm just scared I'll mess up and hurt her which'd be like the worst possible scenario ever. Idek if I want to at this point, like I do want to but then I'm so scared I'm starting to doubt whether I should at all. Idk, I'm most probably overreacting.
    Relax beforehand- maybe watch a movie- and just take it slow and gentle. Make sure you have loads of lube and that she is warmed up first. If you haven't used anything smaller before you might want to start with a finger or something to get her used to it.
    Make sure you both know that you can be open with eachother about how it's going and that you can stop at any time without judgement.

There's not much reason to be scared. Just be gentle and it will be fine. It is possible she will get some pain so just make sure she knows she doesn't have to hide it and you want it to be as good for her as it can be. Try not to worry too much, just relax and enjoy yourselves

Na bro just go straight for it

ReputationRep:
    Research it together and go for it. It's easier than it seems and pretty good fun.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Given that it's something both of you will remember forever, it's natural to be a little nervous about the idea.

Sort out the contraception aspects, then find a space and an extended time - hours, not minutes - when you can be sure of not being disturbed and let each other know that you'll be honest with what you're feeling. Probably both of you will be nervous at first, for example.

Then it's a case of not rushing (unless that's what you both want) and at some point she can let you know that she wants you inside her. It doesn't have to last until one or both or you comes. It doesn't have to be particularly 'good', but if she is in charge of what goes inside her how fast and how deeply, you can relax in the knowledge that you're not doing anything she doesn't Want.

ReputationRep:
    Are you both virgins? I imagine that's harder.
    Does she already masturbate/use toys? That would make it easier and she may have already broke her hymen.

Start with a lot of foreplay (hands, oral, toys etc) get her relaxed and aroused, perhaps both be naked for this so you can both play with each other and then go for it.

Also, consider contraception.

ReputationRep:
    just buy condoms and smash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eltener)
    If you really love her and it's something you both agree on. It's a big commitment as it's something that never changes, so be mindful of how she feels, aswell as your own!

ReputationRep:
    I would suggest taking this situation either two ways.

First: Don't. You seem uncertain, scared and worried (as anyone should) but in this instance, the real question are you ready?

Second: If you find yourself that you are ready, take unprinted's advice, start slow. masturbation is always key to first timers, it loses the muscles, lowers the chances of blood and prevents the hymen tearing (assuming she hasn't lost it in physical sports or something), it will just relax and break painlessly.

top tips from the Anti-Troll Patrol.

(If anyone like the people above tell you to just do it, ignore them, they Cleary don understand the mental and physical demands of sex for the first time.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.