Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Older or younger than your actual age?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely younger, I'm 20 but look like I'm 16

ReputationRep:
    I've been mistake for someone much younger many times before, but I'd say I looked maybe a couple of years younger than my age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leecallaghan)
    Older or younger than your actual age?
    i'm black
    east african
    so i look younger than what i am
    i'm 16 look 13
    however i'm really tall so...

ReputationRep:
    i look about 12

ReputationRep:
    17 look older with black hair
    Look Younger when I have blonde hair ( last summer)

Picture for comparison

ReputationRep:
    I thought I looked my age but (I'm 17 now) when I was about 14/15 I wanted to buy an x men dvd but the asda shop keeper asked my age and didn't believe me and I had to get my dad to confirm my age 😭 Also when I go to cinema if I go with people other than my parents I have to show birth certificate (picture on my phone)
    Also I few months ago I was in my suit since I go to sixth form and these boys tried to ask me out and they were in year 10 and I told them I was in year 12 and they looked at me and were like "nah way stop lying". So embarrassing. but also people do think I'm a bully for some reason too😩 But when I wear make up I look a little older maybe about 16/17

ReputationRep:
    Btw, the x men dvd is a 12 movie...

ReputationRep:
    I keep getting asked for ID when I'm buying alcohol so I'd say younger.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.