Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys so I got my conditional offer, and I just got an email telling me I have to send proof of my grades by the 19th of august - but results day is on the 18th. How do I get documentation of my grades within one day????!? I'm so confused

on an unrelated note is anyone going to camberwell foundation and staying in highline building? I'm trying to find some way to network with other ppl who are gonna be in my building but the facebook page is useless haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hongmunmu)
    Hi guys so I got my conditional offer, and I just got an email telling me I have to send proof of my grades by the 19th of august - but results day is on the 18th. How do I get documentation of my grades within one day????!? I'm so confused

on an unrelated note is anyone going to camberwell foundation and staying in highline building? I'm trying to find some way to network with other ppl who are gonna be in my building but the facebook page is useless haha
    Also...........how do I accept my offer do i just reply saying that I accept. I thought I already did accept it but now they sent me these instructions telling me TO accept so i'm really confused. Sorry i'm so annoying about this I have anxiety

ReputationRep:
    I think you just need to send them a photo of your results to confirm you got what they want, it's just to make sure you made their conditions I think.

I'm not staying in accommodation

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.