Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Recently while eating my stomach is like sending messages like I want to vomit and I feel so sick while I'm eating and I don't understand what's wrong si me but recently I have been drinking loads of energy drinks but I don't know someone help me!! What's wrong with me ??

ReputationRep:
    I have been drinking loads of energy drinks

Found your problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    I have been drinking loads of energy drinks

Found your problem
    Yeah I understand but how can they affect you eating like it's only an energy drink 😭 :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolas)
    Yeah I understand but how can they affect you eating like it's only an energy drink 😭 :/
    Same principle as eating a box of chocolates then sitting down for dinner, or course you're going to feel sick, it's just sugar, and caffeine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Same principle as eating a box of chocolates then sitting down for dinner, or course you're going to feel sick, it's just sugar, and caffeine.
    But I feel like I can't stop drinking them it's something stronger than me and I feel I'm getting myself addicted and second of all ill what can I do to drink and prefer water rather than energy drinks :/

ReputationRep:
    You have no self-discipline. Just stop drinking energy drinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    You have no self-discipline. Just stop drinking energy drinks.
    I know but sometimes it's difficult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolas)
    I know but sometimes it's difficult
    You can do it. You don't have to stop overnight. Just try to drink less and less day by day.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Lolas)
    Recently while eating my stomach is like sending messages like I want to vomit and I feel so sick while I'm eating and I don't understand what's wrong si me but recently I have been drinking loads of energy drinks but I don't know someone help me!! What's wrong with me ??
    How many energy drinks are we talking about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    How many energy drinks are we talking about.
    I drink one in the morning ( I know it's awful ) then sometimes 2 in the afternoon but sometimes when I don't drink anything in the morning I drink like one or two in the afternoon but more one a day because it doesn't really happen every day but the thing is it's not even different types of energy drinks it's the silver energy drink like a red bull one but 35p
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Lolas)
    I drink one in the morning ( I know it's awful ) then sometimes 2 in the afternoon but sometimes when I don't drink anything in the morning I drink like one or two in the afternoon but more one a day because it doesn't really happen every day but the thing is it's not even different types of energy drinks it's the silver energy drink like a red bull one but 35p
    Ok if its the small cans thats c 75mg of caffeine x3 so 225mg caffeine. The max you should have in a day is 400mg..

Caffeine becomes less effective the more you take, so you should take break from it. Why not try not taking it for four or give days and see if the vomiting stops?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Ok if its the small cans thats c 75mg of caffeine x3 so 225mg caffeine. The max you should have in a day is 400mg..

Caffeine becomes less effective the more you take, so you should take break from it. Why not try not taking it for four or give days and see if the vomiting stops?
    Thank you so Much! I hope it will work :/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.