Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How do I meet new guys in my area? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm kinda sick of not meeting anyone new. I live in Surrey and I'm 16 but I just can't seem to meet anyone new. I've been single for just over 7 months and I'm kind of bored of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're 16.... rofl.. you shouldn't be looking for a 'serious' relationship.

Sick of being single for 7 months? Try 19 years.

ReputationRep:
    lol go revise for gcses

ReputationRep:
    Don't look for relationships. Look to "network" by meeting new people so as to further your career

ReputationRep:
    You: Marco!
    They: Polo!

You: ****boys!
    They: Wyd tho?

ReputationRep:
    Start a sport/club in your local area?

ReputationRep:
    Wasnt there a text service where you could meet people in your local area where you text your asl and they would send pictures of boys/girls in your local area?

ReputationRep:
    Finished GCSES👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloesw333)
    I'm kinda sick of not meeting anyone new. I live in Surrey and I'm 16 but I just can't seem to meet anyone new. I've been single for just over 7 months and I'm kind of bored of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tinder's become quite popular, although for me a little too materialistic (and i'm in Lincolnshire where there's 4/5 of nobody). Try an online service, maybe?

H

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Don't look for relationships. Look to "network" by meeting new people so as to further your career
    Dad, is that you? XDDD

ReputationRep:
    Use tinder as if you're 16 it gives to an age range from like 15-18 so you don't get any weird pervy people talking to you. I don't know how good it is at starting a proper relationship as I am not a serious user of it, just use it to see if theres anyone new close by. Downside is that it's only based on looks which is not the best thing to judge a person on tbh. Worth a go if you want to meet new people in your area. Hope you find someone 😊

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.