Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Final mark watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I need some help!
    Trying to figure out my overall grade for this year!
    5 moduals.

4 moduals are worth 20 credits each and involve 2 assignment worth 50% each.
    Total =(106, 117, 118, 121)

The 5th moduals is 40 credits and is made up of a dissertation worth 80% and a presentation worth 20%.
    Total (127- made up of 64% which is 80% of the modual and 63% which is 20% of the modual)

Can anyone work out my overall percentage?
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    http://unigradecalc.com/

ReputationRep:

Thanks.
    Have tried that. Not sure if the fact that one modual is more credits wether that makes a difference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELCG)
    Thanks.
    Have tried that. Not sure if the fact that one modual is more credits wether that makes a difference?
    To be honest I am in same situation.

I spoke to my friend (I just got my results today)

If you did 6 modules... you had your top 5 (leaving the worst) and divide by 5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbanlocations)

Oh right, same here, waiting for them to go to examine board to be worked out properly but just want to know now!!
    No only had five modules so can't drop any. Total of 120 credits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELCG)
    Oh right, same here, waiting for them to go to examine board to be worked out properly but just want to know now!!
    No only had five modules so can't drop any. Total of 120 credits
    Id email a lecturer and just ask them what your grade is? They will work it out in seconds aha!

ReputationRep:
    Did that too and was no help, told me it was a waiting game till it went to examine board and sent me a link to the the calculation thing like you just did 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbanlocations)

You got results already!!!?
    What uni is this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    You got results already!!!?
    What uni is this?
    I am in my first year so that's probably why....

I took my last exams like 4 months ago. It's been through all 3 stages and the marking panel.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.