Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I get that some people are just like that but this is getting too much. Negatviity is all around us, rude people are all around and people will always say rude things. But, i get hurt way too easily. Like i'm telling you, my heart would hurt so much like the pain is real. Like and it lasts for weeks. Someone can say one tiny thing to me and i could think about it for weeks. It like seriously hurts me and i can't live life. In the workplace, if i get insults, i would get really hurt and that'll just ruin my everyday life. Like i'm just way too sensitive and it sucks. Like, some people say they used to be like me but it just stops as they cared less. I want to care less, if it was a million pound to stop it. I totally would pay for it. But its just impossible when its your heart reacting to things. I am fully aware that what they say is just pathetic but that won't stop me from being hurt? why did god make me like this? i try so hard to be grateful and positive but sometimes, it gets a little too much. I'm only 15, can't even enjoy life with this stupid pain.

ReputationRep:
    Guess what I'm gonna say, I use to be like you, and I still am in some ways, I don't care what people say half the time but sometimes things still get to be, and it bugs me for a while, maybe not weeks, but at least a few hours to a few days, the best thing to do is to just try and get on with things, try and do stuff to take your mind of it, which I know doesn't always work as you inevitably end up thinking about it and then struggle to get back to what you were doing for a bit, but there isn't really a cure, you just have to get on with it.
    You're only 15 and its likely as you get older, like me, you'll just not be as bothered, but try to look on the bright side, think about things you have to look forward to, holidays? 16th birthday? Finishing high school? And use them as motivation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeymk)
    Guess what I'm gonna say, I use to be like you, and I still am in some ways, I don't care what people say half the time but sometimes things still get to be, and it bugs me for a while, maybe not weeks, but at least a few hours to a few days, the best thing to do is to just try and get on with things, try and do stuff to take your mind of it, which I know doesn't always work as you inevitably end up thinking about it and then struggle to get back to what you were doing for a bit, but there isn't really a cure, you just have to get on with it.
    You're only 15 and its likely as you get older, like me, you'll just not be as bothered, but try to look on the bright side, think about things you have to look forward to, holidays? 16th birthday? Finishing high school? And use them as motivation.
    Thank you so much!! finishing high school totally yeah haha. I guess i'll just have to accept it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.