Secretive Bilderberg: And you wonder WHY many claim 'Illuminati creating New World Or

Watch
WhiteMan16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Secretive Bilderberg: And you wonder WHY many claim 'Illuminati creating New World Order'

THE world’s most secretive gathering of global leaders and elites begins today - with prime ministers and presidents, bankers and former heads of the CIA and MI6 topping

If ever the powers that be wanted to fuel a theory there is a secret sect above the elected rulers of the world's top nations, then Bilderberg is how to do it.

Inside, no journalists are allowed in and there is no opening or closing press conferences or statements.

On top of this no minutes are taken and attendees are urged not to discuss what goes on inside with anyone else.

The organisers of the Bilderberg meetings, claim it is just the world's biggest lobby group and talking shop.

More:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...ew-World-Order
M14B
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Very cool stuff!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (220)
43.65%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.31%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.74%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (106)
21.03%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.91%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.36%

Watched Threads